đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
JulyDiaz

Episode 122 - Deadpool, Our Close Fiend

First things first, Sean, I know you read these boards, so dude absolutely incredible story about trying to get that Deadpool glass and i am 100% on your side that is so fucked up how they treated you and you have every right to feel the way you do. I think it may have been long, about 10 minutes for that whole story to work its way out, but the pacing of it was right on the money i feel like i just listened to Bert Kreishcers the Machine story for 10millionth time i mean THE MACHINE he is a great guy great story but yours is BETTER!!! I hope one of you recorded Karans reaction to that story i bet we could meme the heck out of his crazy facial expressions cause honestly your STORY HAD ME LIKE aziz-ansari.jpglol i love aziz and his faces

the only problem i have and i mean its the only issue i take but its a big one. why didnt you get a beer and slam it down cause thats what deadpool would do he would slam it down his throat (WHOOPS NOT LIKE THAT) and i think pounding a brewski (and i dont mean pouding a guy named bruce in the butthole while we ski(gay is funny now just relax(like "relax" thats what my gf said to my butthole before she pounded it lmfao)))before deadpool is a must do cause u gotta be as fucked up as him to deal with his sassed out mouth and honestly its way too violent for me. violence without purpose is war and war is bad thats why all the soldiers were all fucked up on that china white and that cambodian speedball but hey everybody gotta make a living. but the machine would have slammed a beer too and u cant deny me that lol B)

Great job Hayes, but only one misstep for you. I think next time you're gonna take on the tall task of playing multiple characters( a la the legend PFT) you should have HAYES(you) talk to deadpool because honestly its always funny (paul does it all the time and numbers dont lie)(his or hers lol) and its not like it would seem as if youre kind of on an ego trip and taking over the show with just you talking to yourself almost using the multiple characters as a facade for your self-aggrandizing. So do that next time!!!

BYE!(sean and hayes voice) :P :P :lol::D

EDIT: the fact that i posted, to use deadpools terminology, a "brown" person after mentioning Karan's reactions is a coincidence and should be treated as such and also its actually cool because it means brown folks gettin hollywood checks now.

• Like 23

This is a great perspective coming from the guy who decided there needed to be a permalink to a doc about how to post on this forum as his signature. I've always remembered to be myself and not have to always be funny because it's okay no really it's okay. Thanks for reaching out with your nice sincere message. It's content is also very self aware and doesn't defeat it's own point. You're certainly no Deadpool.

okay

• Like 14

~*~*~THROWBACK ALERT!!!~*~*~

if u are a *TRUE* forum head you will remember this!!!! like this post if u remember to show that u remember like a real forum head!!!!! lol if u remember this...U MIGHT BE GETTING UP THERE IN AGE AS IN U OLD, BAYBAYYYYY!!!! let me see who my *REAL* forum kids are so like this post if u remember:

BoScout

• Like 24

Once again, I don't know what's happening but I like it.

...Or don't like it?

I don't really know.

• Like 8

Dear Jack Johnson P.I. (I bet you aren't even a licensed private investigator...)

My post is always first. It doesn't matter if you think you got there first and it looks like you did and yours shows up first. Mine was still first.

Hope that clears up any confusion.

And no, I will not suck it no matter how nicely you ask.

• Like 9

And to the rest of you,

Hey, what's up? It's been a while. Everything going well? Great! Glad to hear it.

Love, Chanson

• Like 7

It feels wrong only doing four posts and not five

• Like 6

seems like everyone in the forum has gotten the contagious Rowdy gene from deadpool and now everyone is biting each other and themselves. unhealthy for the ecosystem imo. fuck I miss BoScout.

• Like 15

everyone post your favorite boscout moments!

mine is when he reported me to the gods

• Like 14

I don't remember BoScout. I'm a total n00b. I await the veteran posters' pwnage.

I think it's one of those CBB t-shirt jokes like "heynogman" or "hdtgm"

• Like 10

Hey, Dan Engler, me and my good friend silvrwoman both have only one star. You need to fix this ASAP or else I'm gonna tell my daddy and you do not want that to happen. Thanks.

• Like 4

One time I was Jeffrey's Dad and that was scary but now I'm not anymore and that's better for me, I think.

• Like 6

Hey, Dan Engler, me and my good friend silvrwoman both have only one star. You need to fix this ASAP or else I'm gonna tell my daddy and you do not want that to happen. Thanks.

Sorry Jeff, that was me. I just thought we both could do a little better

• Like 4

Sorry, stars are only awarded by earning the respect of your peers. For all my powers, even I can't make you a star.

As long as I'm here, I'd like to give a shout-out to my fellow Doughboys Dough Version™ winner Tim Treese. Happy eatin', Tim!

• Like 13

if this post gets 19 likes my like to post ratio will finally be 10:1

once i have achieved this it can all stop

it will be finished

please friends this is all i want

i have been chasing this dream for so long and now it is in sight

i trust that you will do what is right

• Like 15

That's a fine goal, but we all know that the golden likes to posts ratio is 69:10.

• Like 10

but kittens if your goal is reached then youll leave and i'll have no one to play with... [my face is starting to get creepy] i don't want to let you go... [everything is getting dark and fucked up looking] i can't let you go... [the scene is now truly sinister and you say "wow this is very atmospheric and what a pretty good post"]

• Like 18

PLEASE DONT READ THIS! In 1997 a girl called lauren was walikng in a forest and then a she just dissapeared no one ever found her untill 2000 when a yoing girl called Mary found her body and markings on her chest saying: I wasnt pretty enough” and now you have read this she will appear in your mirror saying your not pretty enough and kill you. by the way the girl called mary died shortly after.

To be saved paste this to 5 other profiles. THIS IS TRUE

• Like 17