🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 122 - Deadpool, Our Close Fiend

Forum is getting a bit heated and specific so I'm here to tell a joke I came up with that I think anybody can njoy.

Setup: Why does the 8 year old girl not have a husband?

Punchline: Because she is just a widow girl.

I'm trying that out on different audiences and I expect it to be a big hit here. Feedback accepted begrudgingly

• Like 22

I'm 5 minutes into the new Doughboys (late to the party, but i had work today) and I'm grinning ear-to-ear.

#SpoonNation #BurgerBoyBrigade #MonsterSquadder #TournamentOfChompions

• Like 8

Check it out guys! It's me Andy, posting.

Are you the Andy Kneis?! The cool intern from the Hollywood Handbook podcast? The Andy Kneis with three swords?!

• Like 19

Andy, have you ever realised your name is A. Kneis, kinda like A. Theis, kinda like A. Theist, kinda like atheist. Why do you hate God?

• Like 21

Are you the Andy Kneis?! The cool intern from the Hollywood Handbook podcast? The Andy Kneis with three swords?!

Yeah it's really me. To prove it, I'll say something only the real Andy would know--each of the swords is slightly smaller than the last.

• Like 17

Andy, have you ever realised your name is A. Kneis, kinda like A. Theis, kinda like A. Theist, kinda like atheist. Why do you hate God?

Someone once told me that A.Kneis sounded like Anus which proves there is no God.

• Like 20

Yeah it's really me. To prove it, I'll say something only the real Andy would know--each of the swords is slightly smaller than the last.

Wow, it must really be you.

The real Andy always has a beard. Always.......Always. And would never let the man change that.

• Like 8

Wow, it must really be you.

The real Andy always has a beard. Always.......Always. And would never let the man change that.

Not a man... but maybe a mouse.

Like this guy:

5ACaV8R.jpg?1

I don't think I really look like that. Email me at andy@timsvlog.org for a more current description of what I look like

• Like 15

I like when you guys post. Please post more. You know I really mean this because it moved my post total over 420 and I was really laughing at how funny that number is for a while.

• Like 18

I like when you guys post. Please post more. You know I really mean this because it moved my post total over 420 and I was really laughing at how funny that number is for a while.

Congrats on your 421st post! This symbolizes growth and there's a lot of responsibility that comes with that.

• Like 16

I've tried to hack into the system to keep my likes total at 420 and posts at 69 but they keep a tight ship here. Not to say I'm not a good hacker, I'm one of the best and my rig is set up for this, but they keep a tight ship

• Like 21

I've tried to hack into the system to keep my likes total at 420 and posts at 69 but they keep a tight ship here. Not to say I'm not a good hacker, I'm one of the best and my rig is set up for this, but they keep a tight ship

You've gotta tap into the mainframe! Reverse the polarity of the firewall!

• Like 9

i will admit that i got greedy

i am however unashamed of my actions

i am ruthless and do what it takes to get results and that is an enviable quality

p.s. if this post gets sixteen likes i reach the gold standard 10:1

i am merely pointing this out

• Like 14

i clicked like on kittens post. sure, its breaking protocol to ask for likes so blatantly for a dumb reason, but kittens is a nice poster who has introduced the phrase "sloppy pizza" into my life. besides, who among us hasnt pm'ed someone asking for more likes at one point or another? certainly not me but ive received my fair share

• Like 20

If you want to know about whats really going on in the world outside of the media circus in the USA which has nothing to do with anything, I suggest you read this, as there will be many announcements to be made which will utterly shock most of you.

"Final Peace" - Intel SITREP

Gradual events over the past days, weeks, months, years and decades have lead up to this day. The "final peace" of the puzzle will be put in place today between 6-8AM CST

Yesterday's scheduled 6-8pm EST release was shut down due to severe weather conditions engulfing the entire midwest and east coast regions.

Be advised that this sudden weather pattern was artificially created by the Dark Nobility/Rothschild's as yet another delay to keep the RV from happening prior to the G20 meetings back wall.

Galactic negotiators calmly laid out new terms, and it went something like this: "Either complete the agreement you have already made or lose all your central banks, as well as activate the removal of your bloodline from the face of the earth. " So in a moment of inspired enlightenment, the long-time dark nobles/cabal bankers signed off and allowed humanity forward." Oh, thank you merciful dark ones. The Light will take it from here thank you very much.

Remember, either everyone or no one moves forward. all must decide to follow the mandate of Heaven or be excused from existence… this is to be done by free will per Universal Law… no exceptions, even for the darkest of dark hats.

Extra terrestrial disclosure will be a major topic of discussion. Historical disclosures will also be handed to different nations and leaders, as its now time to find out what really happened on Pearl Harbor, 9/11, USA, Inc, New Republic, Crown Temple Bar Association, the IRS, Homeland Security & Patriot Act Fraud, Area 51, Genetic Alteration, Cloning, Black Military, Secrete Space Program, Middle East Peace, The Vatican, dark energy portals such as Syria, Haiti… etc..

The truth is all going to come out now…and this is why the cabal fought so hard from allowing any piece of this massive truth puzzle to be put into place… as they will ALL be fully exposed as humanity's enslavers… many who you have placed your absolute faith and trust in across a variety of cultural industries.

Galactic advisers will be present, just as they have always been… and obviously now a little more accessible and open to all. Remember, the universal tether of bondage has been removed… so anything that serves humanity's greatest good may now come into the light of day and on-line.

So enjoy your blessing. Go slow. And remember, attaining divine consciousness is always more valuable than attaining digital credits…

* Oh yeah, the truth about two flood submerged continents, Atlantis (Atlantic Ocean) and Lemuria (Pacific Ocean) will be coming out as well :)

• Like 16

Holy shit its AV club. Hey AV, its me Norm. I used to be game of scones.

Im mean now!

Hi Norm. What turned you mean? Did someone kill your dad or torture you or are your bones very breakable like glass?

• Like 21