🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 122 - Deadpool, Our Close Fiend

Like this guy:

5ACaV8R.jpg?1

Is that Derek Waters?

• Like 5

Hi Norm. What turned you mean? Did someone kill your dad or torture you or are your bones very breakable like glass?

i'm a seasoned, gritty poster now.

• Like 11

what are you seasoned with?

• Like 8

old bay

sounds like a good seasoning for Shrimp and gritty

poster

• Like 6

^ I dont care what you guys think. I'm proud of that post

• Like 8

@Clem Dawg hey man since you've made it so clear you're reading the forums lately how about you tell us how we can watch Bad Friends? maybe throw in a Checked Out while you're at it? thanks in advance also hey while I've got your attention did you see there's a poster called Collie Dawg now, is that a relative or just somebody trying to ride your coattails or what's the going on there

PS great show this week

• Like 18

^ I dont care what you guys think. I'm proud of that post

you were thrown a lob pass and you missed the spike

• Like 2

Are you saying I'm mean?

• Like 4

Are you saying I'm mean?

hitler reincarnated is a little harsh, so I'll just go with mean

• Like 6

Hi folks,

I finished a 12 week workout program last week and tested my maxes last night. I tried to get 420lbs on deadlift as a goof but it didn't quite workout (heh) as I'd planned. Sorry to disappoint because the support of my fans has meant a lot these past few months.

[media='']

[/media]

My gf is the one yelling in the video and she did the program with me and got very strong, but I totally beat her in all the lifts and trust me she's not gonna forget it.

• Like 18

hitler reincarnated is a little harsh, so I'll just go with mean

Dang real missed opportunity there. I am in fact hitler reincarnated....well cloned. Boy from Brazil situation. You should always go with your gut.

• Like 12

Hi folks,

I finished a 12 week workout program last week and tested my maxes last night. I tried to get 420lbs on deadlift as a goof but it didn't quite workout (heh) as I'd planned. Sorry to disappoint because the support of my fans has meant a lot these past few months.

[media='']

[/media]

My gf is the one yelling in the video and she did the program with me and got very strong, but I totally beat her in all the lifts and trust me she's not gonna forget it.

Very good

Dang real missed opportunity there. I am in fact hitler reincarnated....well cloned. Boy from Brazil situation. You should always go with your gut.

Very good

• Like 7

one day i will look back on my life and wish i could go back in time and kill cloned hitler, but i never actually would since staz is so sweet

• Like 15

one day i will look back on my life and wish i could go back in time and kill cloned hitler, but i never actually would since staz is so sweet

Aw, thanks greggy! You're the best!

I may be a hitler clone, but I'm still a person! And I'm very different from him. I've never wanted to be a painter.

• Like 9

When Blue Ivy has kids of her own, their grandma will be... Old Bey

• Like 6

Or we could just kiss lol idk i'm in if you're in

• Like 13