🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 122 - Deadpool, Our Close Fiend

okej åska-fallos men du måste bära humblebrag läppstift

• Like 6

EDIT: the fact that i posted, to use deadpools terminology, a "brown" person after mentioning Karan's reactions is a coincidence and should be treated as such and also its actually cool because it means brown folks gettin hollywood checks now.

I instantly got SO mad about this but then I saw the EDIT and it was like this guy is editing himSELF that shows real self-awareness Kev so no hard feelins

• Like 16

kevin gives ME hard feelings...THAT came out wrong

• Like 21

I just came up with a new thing to say, the next time somebody gives me a nice compliment.

"Hey, I'm just a regular guy like the rest of you. The only difference is that I jump into my pants both legs at a time like a motherfuckin' BOSS!"

You all can use it too, if you want.

Edit: but only if you are saying it about me.

• Like 18

Well, looks like Mr. Kanye West finally listened to Hollywood Handbook. He heard it from the boys that being a nerd is cool, and Kanye has to be cool at all times, so he is now adopting a new 'nerd' persona, possibly my favorite persona of his since the 'pink polo + backpack' era.

CvBbm6e.png

• Like 10

Bit the bullet and listened to the pod before having seen the movie. Wow! Deadpool is like pretty much the funniest guest who has ever been on the show with all that sexual humor which honestly is what the show has been missing all this time. I love podcasts but they just simply are not horny enough for my commute. Listened to it on the way home from work and by the time I got home I was chomping at the bit for some naughty time but I had to make dinner instead.

Great pod 10/10 will listen again next week. To the new one, not this one again.

• Like 17

I dug back into the HH archives and listened to the Nick Wiger ep. There's a lot of hamburger talk before Lil' Wiges hops on the microphone. Coincidence? Yeah, prob'ly, but I still think it's kinda neat. Good ep, give it a listen when you have the time.

• Like 8

Hey, Swedish forum community, yeah, I'm talking to you.

First of all, Talk English. This is AMERICA, not Europe!!!!!

Second of all, your commie ass free healthcare government get you free BK hot dogs? No? Oh, well maybe get some democracy and vote for the king... of burgers. And then have him get you some of his hot dogs. FREEDOM!

• Like 11

#BKHOTDOGSFORPRESIDENT

#FEELTHEDOGS

#MAKEAMERICAGREATAGAINWITHMOREHOTDOGS

• Like 10

Dear Chan,

-------------

-----------------------------------------------------

-----

Sincerely, ---

*Censored by the Swedish government

(no we don't make those gummi fish)

• Like 11

Hey, Swedish forum community, yeah, I'm talking to you.

First of all, Talk English. This is AMERICA, not Europe!!!!!

Second of all, your commie ass free healthcare government get you free BK hot dogs? No? Oh, well maybe get some democracy and vote for the king... of burgers. And then have him get you some of his hot dogs. FREEDOM!

Chanson varför är du så upprörd?

• Like 2

Yes why do they play so well to a country full of progressive erudite white people?

We'll probably never know.

#swedensowhite

• Like 14

Watching Love, LOVEing it so far, love Rusty, Gilly would be so good on HH

OH YEAH AND CLAUDIA O'DOHERTY'S ON IT, love her, great cast

I might check back with yall later if I have further thoughts on it bye :)

• Like 11

my prediction for Mr. Oscar's night out.

"And the winner for Best Director goes to...Alejandro G. Inarritu for The Revenant"....Alejandro approaches the stage. As he gets the award from presenter Dustin Hoffman, Quentin Tarantino appears on stage! He steals the mic away and says "Alejandro, I'm gonna let you start your speech, but Quentin Tarantino is the greatest director of all time! Of all time!". He storms off, goes into hiding for 3 years, and returns with his 9th and final film, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Oscar Bait.

• Like 8