🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 122 - Deadpool, Our Close Fiend

I remember when that TV was trying to get in my DMs and i curved that shit so hard samsung decided to mass produce it.

• Like 6

The AV Club on Box Angeles this week:

"it continues to stand out for its showbiz pragmatism as opposed to any kind of shallow Hollywood glad-handing. "

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Then the review of the Kevin Pollak Chat Show is just a summary of what was said, including: "Along the way the actor offers a look into his newfound enthusiasm for building snow globes."

EDIT: THEN Yo Is This Racist is Featured, with another very bare review.

Whaddaya make of all this, Steve? Is there Podmass Payola?!

• Like 12

the av club copy editing process must be ctrl+f ing for swears and nothing else because the YITR blurb is riddled with errors. aside from "the Miles Davis," "the jazz essentially become," and several run-on sentences, it also claims it's a "smart [...] podcast" and that they "use humor." o ho ho now I'm the mean one evil2.gif

• Like 10

idk lately ive been thinking podmass is actually good

• Like 15

yes it actually is but it's fun to be mean. did you see my fucked up twisted grin

• Like 8

For the AV Club to have the audacity to write about Box Angeles and Kevin Pollack in a week where Hayes broke out his now legendary Deadpool character is almost unforgivable

• Like 9

For the AV Club to have the audacity to write about Box Angeles and Kevin Pollack in a week where Hayes broke out his now legendary Deadpool character is almost unforgivable

It's probably because he never used his famous catchphrase WHY SO SERIAL?

Those guys frickin' love Serial.

edit>standing by this one, like SteveH taught me.

• Like 7