🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 94 — Dip Didda Dip Dow!

After months upon months of asking, Scott finally receives an answer to the all important question 'What's Up Hot Dog?' He also receives the answer to the less important questions 'What is Hot Dog's favorite band?' and 'How does Hot Dog feel about races other than his own?' Comedian and detective (as we'll all remember from The Opener) Ben Schwartz helps Scott through this chance encounter by judging singing contests, proctoring depression tests, and performing some impressive role-playing. Jukebox Jury makes its final appearance (we hope), and we take a trip through comedy history with some Slam Slam jokes. Keep leaving your catchphrase suggestions, and check Scott out in Austin and Chicago.

gah. New format wiped out the old comment system? Anyway...

DIP DIP DIP DOOOOOOOOW

Just re-listened to this one... AGAIN... Andy Daly is fucking GENIUS

That kid who sang the song about the gym teacher... fucking painful....

This is one of the funniest shows I've listened to. Andy and Ben, and Scott, of course, are always funny, but their chemistry was unbelievable. The improv Ben initiated with the cop was especially hilarious. Thanks guys.

• Like 2

Re-listened to this episode today... I had to stop the car from laughing so much.... it's in my top three fav. episodes.

• Like 1

This episode is HILARIOUS! Scott, Ben, and Andy are so good together. Loved the small improv with the cop, and especially the singing competition. Have to remember that part for the end of the year awards!

This episode is HILARIOUS! Scott, Ben, and Andy are so good together. Loved the small improv with the cop, and especially the singing competition. Have to remember that part for the end of the year awards!

Great episode. I relistened a few days ago and have been 'dip dadda dip dow'ing ever since. Hot Dog should get a reprise, maybe he started a Sha Na Na cover band?

Great episode. I relistened a few days ago and have been 'dip dadda dip dow'ing ever since. Hot Dog should get a reprise, maybe he started a Sha Na Na cover band?

I've went back to listen to this one again, and Scott saying "That's the sound my puuuusssyyyy makes" is incredibly funny every time.

This is my favorite ep. I remember driving around listening to this, and I laughed so hard tears were streaming down my face. Andy Daly always gets to me, from, I think his first appearance, of the party guy and the LA based comic to his cowboy poet. Ben Schwartz always kills it. I love how Soccermom kept referencing the Baly's guy, and Hotdog's only defense was that he felt his voice started out much different. The only problem I had with the ep, was that Sauce and Ben said they never get sent hot dogs, I get sent loose hot dogs all the time. Please visit my website, I need money for some research.

• Like 1

I cannot get enough of this episode (and all Andy Daly episodes). I am listening to it now for probably the fourth time, because ep206 ended with a cover of Goodnight Sweetheart and it immediately reminded me of Hot Dog.

The greatest thing on this listen is around 37mins, Scott is starting to investigate Hot Dog's depression, and is laughing all the way through it. ("You're talking a lot about what happens after you die. You seem depressed!") Then Hot Dog says everything is looking up for him because he has his Sha Na Na audition next week... "Now if that doesn't go so good..." And Scott completely loses it.

• Like 2

The greatest thing on this listen is around 37mins, Scott is starting to investigate Hot Dog's depression, and is laughing all the way through it. ("You're talking a lot about what happens after you die. You seem depressed!") Then Hot Dog says everything is looking up for him because he has his Sha Na Na audition next week... "Now if that doesn't go so good..." And Scott completely loses it.

I am relistening to this episode too (I am on an Andy Daly CBB marathon right now), and I too cracked up hardcore at that "...Now if that doesn't go so good..." and Scott losing it. SO goddamn funny.

• Like 1

This is probably my favorite episode ever. So much fun to hear the chemistry in the studio, and everything Andy Daly says is gold.

• Like 1

Ben -"I think your ex-wife is holding your own son for ransom and getting money from you"

Hot Dog -"Well, I hope that's not true.......because then I.......I'd have to go crazy.".........

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this