🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 95 — Phishing for Compliments

Creak! Slam! Sit down for some Comedy Bang Bang: The Podcast! This week's episode has everything you love about the show; the music of Phish and pussy jokes! Natasha Leggero, Harris Wittels, and Harris' protege King Henry VI are our guests, along with Natasha and Harris' new characters Maude and Jack. Death-Ray fans know Jimmy Stewart to be dismissive, but we've unearthed some footage that proves that he's also winning. Be sure to vote in the Harris' Phone Corner Poll at our blog, and come visit us next Sunday in Austin for a LIVE Comedy Bang Bang: The Podcast!

I heard there would be a poll here where I could vote to protect the show from ever having Natasha Leggero on again. I was hoping to vote to keep the snobby, arrogant and ignorant ("I didn't know what Harvard was." "What's it called when you come back from the dead?") Natasha Leggero's unfunny persona from ever ruining another episode of this podcast. As much as I love people who can insult where they come from (Rockford, an admittedly horrible place) because they're so oblivious and self-absorbed they don't appreciate that where they're from is intimately connected with who they are, as enjoyable as I find someone whose #1 comedic asset is tearing down everything around them (a great trait in improv), I really think Leggero is one of the worst guests you've ever had. Both times. Now, I'm going to make 5 positive comments to make up for this one. This comment about the mentally ill, unfunny Natasha Leggero.

@ buddy, she's ignorant for not knowing what harvard is? Your aggression seems misplaced. Her podcast (Co-hosted with boyfriend Duncan Trussell) is really incredible. Natasha does podcasts like talk shows, and i love that style. Your sense of intellectual superiority is far more annoying than her making fun of Rockford. Illinois.

• Like 3

Incredibly funny episode. Harris killed me with the alternate accent Jack from the Lumberyard. Natasha laughing hard didn't help things either.

• Like 1

Incredibly funny episode. Harris killed me with the alternate accent Jack from the Lumberyard. Natasha laughing hard didn't help things either.

oh man, seriously. when harris first breaks in with "thanks" and "it's gooood" i nearly busted a gut

• Like 1

Oh man Harris is the master of purposefully bombing.

Also, I know the message is a few years old, but I don't know where the hell the animosity towards Natasha comes from. She's been pretty funny on all her appearances here, sounds like someone has a stick up their butt. :P

• Like 3

I heard there would be a poll here where I could vote to protect the show from ever having Natasha Leggero on again. I was hoping to vote to keep the snobby, arrogant and ignorant ("I didn't know what Harvard was." "What's it called when you come back from the dead?") Natasha Leggero's unfunny persona from ever ruining another episode of this podcast. As much as I love people who can insult where they come from (Rockford, an admittedly horrible place) because they're so oblivious and self-absorbed they don't appreciate that where they're from is intimately connected with who they are, as enjoyable as I find someone whose #1 comedic asset is tearing down everything around them (a great trait in improv), I really think Leggero is one of the worst guests you've ever had. Both times. Now, I'm going to make 5 positive comments to make up for this one. This comment about the mentally ill, unfunny Natasha Leggero.

Nobody cares about Harvard, it's full of dumbos and numbskulls who didn't have what it takes to get into space camp. Natty Leggs is a swell gal, and anyone who disagrees is dismissable. Stop being a Goofus

I love Besser so much. It's very hard to get away with saying "nigger" but he makes it funny and it doesn't come off as offensive. Love that shit.

-a white guy.

Sign in to follow this