🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 99 — Somethin' for Daddy!

Would you rather learn about Patton Oswalt's career, or hear what Don Dimelo has been up to since Christmas? That is just one of the many questions posed in this thought-provoking episode of Comedy Bang Bang. We also explore such taboo subjects of sexuality in children's theater and Zach Snyder's odd career choices. Aspiring actors can learn a lot from this veteran director and the emotional role-playing he does with Patton and Scott. And if none of that amuses you, as always Don will bring in the girls.

This is possibly my favorite episode of Comedy Bang Bang. Andy Daly is incredible as always, but Patton does a great job as the straight man. He sets up Andy like no one else.

• Like 1

Another one of my favorites...no dull spots..just solid laughs all the way through..Are we to expect that Don will be selling his Pattoned Pussy Paste or Pasties on the Earwolf website? Daddy may need some bail money.....

I listening to it again. Don Dimelo is my seriously my favorite character. Ever.

• Like 1

Just listened to the return of Don Dimelo on Episode 200 and had to go back to this ep. God this was a classic, the one that hooked me on CBB and the one I have other people listen to to get them hooked.

• Like 3

Jeez, what a ridiculous episode.

Anybody know what the deal was with that interlude song like halfway through. Did I miss something?

• Like 1

It's crazy that this episode is also famous because someone on iTunes apparently negatively reviewed the show and commented that they came to listen to Patton and were annoyed by "that guy that wouldn't stop talking", even after Patton had tweeted that Andy Daly makes him laugh like no one else can.

Holy shit, in order for this episode to go that far over someone's head, they have to be an Alan Rickman slave Leprechaun.

• Like 2