đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 228 - DARBA (Live with Wild Horses at UCB Sunset)

The Wild Horses (Lauren Lapkus, Stephanie Allynne, Mary Holland and Erin Whitehead) join Matt Besser for a live episode at UCB Sunset. Their scenes include Mary being diagnosed with emailitis and a new gardener learning to adjust to the top donator's abrasive fetish. Later, a Crap on YouTube and interview with a former Uber driver inspire a scene about annoying passengers who actually know how to avoid all traffic. Lastly, the Wild Horses become the country's top secret agents. Sign up for Seeso.com to watch Besser’s new stand-up special “Besser Breaks the Record” and “The UCB Show,” which were filmed live in UCBLA.

Great ep but let the record show that I didn't submit that lame first video and that Kevin is dead to me now.

• Like 4

Great ep but let the record show that I didn't submit that lame first video and that Kevin is dead to me now.

Sorry, I guess I was given the wrong info. But that video was amazing and you wished you submitted it.

• Like 2

I accidentally texted a friend about him and I just tackled him and stole the phone away to delete the message

It was a message about how I think he went completely off the rails in his drug addiction and alcoholism, so it was a pretty easy tackle to make

30k average listeners for i4h? You could probably charge us a buck a month for more content and be set.

this episode link is broken now :( have been trying to relisten and it's the one episode that doesn't work. "this episode is no longer available from the content provider. You do not have permission to access the requested resource" help earwolf

1 hour ago, royboymukbang said:

this episode link is broken now :( have been trying to relisten and it's the one episode that doesn't work. "this episode is no longer available from the content provider. You do not have permission to access the requested resource" help earwolf

Episodes older than six months are only available on Stitcher Premium. If you sign up at stitcher.com/premium using the promo code IMPROV, you'll get a month free.

Sign in to follow this