🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 292 - Second-Hand Watch Store

"Idiotsitter" stars Jillian Bell and Charlotte Newhouse join Randy and Jason on this week's Sklarbro Country. But first, Nick Cage drops by the studio and talks to Nick Cage on the phone. Jillian and Charlotte talk about the making of "Idiotsitter." The four of them also discuss the difficulties of parenting and their love for "Straight Outta Compton." Later, the Quick Hits include an NFL quarterback who loses his luggage on the highway and Tweets to America to help him find it.

Haha, you guys are on top of it!

You all were talking about whether gay people would be interested in boxing, UFC, stuff like that, and I'm thinking surely they will talk about Bob Mould. Nope. You guys call Manny (I love you), and the show ends.

But hold on you wrap up the ep with Bob Mould's - Wishing Well! Holy crap, I don't know if that tune was a Sklar buddy suggestion, or the engineer made the same connection. But well done!

From Bob's wiki "Mould is a passionate wrestling fan and was previously a writer for WCW."

• Like 1

Great ep. Dueling Cages was so weird and funny.

Have any of you guys seen Idiot Sitter? I thought it looked good, but it didn't get much attention when it came out, and CC shows are really hit or miss for me. More recently, I've heard some strong praise for it and I'm wondering if it's worth catching up on.

Sign in to follow this