🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 404 - The Timeys Leap Year Celebration

It's February 29th and you know what TIME that is! It's TIME for Maxwell Keeper aka The Time Keeper to join Scott once again on a very special Leap Year Celebration episode of Comedy Bang! Bang! The Time Keeper brings along The Sun Dialer, The Clock Facer, The Watch Maker, The Old Timer, and The Time Master, members of the secret society "The Timeys" for a Bacchanal that you shan't forget. Tick tock! Tick tock!

'Tis the very episode upon which mine ears were Longo-ing to feast!

• Like 12

A Time Keeper-centric episode?! I'm in! If Neil Campbell is playing the Time Keeper when they stop in Toronto for the live tour, my life will be complete and I can finally commit sudoku and go out on my own terms with some honor. Timey Kangaroo Downsport! Episode 404, disappointment not found.

• Like 12

Make sure to listen all the way to thine very end!

• Like 18

Oh my God. It's the birth of the CBB Avengers!

• Like 8

I agree with Scott, the worst part of my job is when I realize that I have to build a website. Every day when I get to my web developer job, it's the first thing that happens!

• Like 5

Bet you Maxwell's favourite U2 song 11 O'Clock Tick Tock

• Like 1

I feel bad for upsetting Maxwell further with my egregious philbin use of the word time.

Thanks for picking my plugs theme!

• Like 4

That outro after the credits was some Marvel level shit. J.W. Stillwater nickfurying (yes, it's a verb) Maxwell to join the Order Of The Keepers! Can't, but will, wait for more.

• Like 7

LOVE the Time Keeper!

That post-credits scene was so good.. I wonder if they will actually do anything with it or if Scott is just teasing us!

Bet you Maxwell's favourite U2 song 11 O'Clock Tick Tock

Well, now it's probably Walk On

The Order of the Keepers? Yes please. I hope Heynong Man is a member. Maybe Mailer Daemon? The possibilities are endless. CBB is rife with heroes and villains.

• Like 2

The Order of the Keepers? Yes please. I hope Heynong Man is a member. Maybe Mailer Daemon? The possibilities are endless. CBB is rife with heroes and villains.

If "Oh, Golly" was any indicator, Zouks would be the Agent Coulson to the team.

Order of The Keepers? ... About time there was some representation for my lost/stolen Trapper Keeper from the 80's.

• Like 1

Betsy Sodaro is a treasure.

For me Tim Kalpakis killed it thru the whole episode. It's crazy that he hasn't been on more.

• Like 6

For me Tim Kalpakis killed it thru the whole episode. It's crazy that he hasn't been on more.

Which one did he play haha

• Like 1