🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 404 - The Timeys Leap Year Celebration

If the Time Keeper is a Leap Year Baby and he's 32 that means he's been alive 128 Earth years. He was born on Feb 29, 1888!

I just started the episode but don't they ever figure this out. The Time Keeper is the one of the oldest men on Earth!

Okay. They finally acknowledged it. But it was 18 minutes into the episode! Sorry, to be trigger happy with the post but it was driving me crazy. Honestly. I guess I'm a psychopath because I could barely laugh or have fun listening to the conversation until they acknowledged he's not 128 years old.

Hopefully Scott will keep this in mind when he interviews anyone else born on Feb 29.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Order of the Keepers? Yes please. I hope Heynong Man is a member. Maybe Mailer Daemon? The possibilities are endless. CBB is rife with heroes and villains.

Don't forget about Cameron "Caramel" Esposito

• Like 1

DRUMS!...er uh.. I mean TIME!!!

When Maxwell mentioned that Ringo keeps time, I got irrationally excited.

It's a shame that Maxwell left the Timeys, because I'd really love to hear more from them.

• Like 4

For me Tim Kalpakis killed it thru the whole episode. It's crazy that he hasn't been on more.

Yes he did, he had little Scotty in gigglystitches.

• Like 1

Okay. They finally acknowledged it. But it was 18 minutes into the episode! Sorry, to be trigger happy with the post but it was driving me crazy. Honestly. I guess I'm a psychopath because I could barely laugh or have fun listening to the conversation until they acknowledged he's not 128 years old.

Hopefully Scott will keep this in mind when he interviews anyone else born on Feb 29.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Truly dedicated to the bit.

I pictured you clenching your fist in your car stuck in traffic yelling "ACKNOWLEDGE!!" ;)

• Like 1

I realised this morning on my commute just how stupidly invested I am in the Time Keeper storyline. When he rejected all things "Time" I audibly let out a gasp...

• Like 8

Truly dedicated to the bit.

I pictured you clenching your fist in your car stuck in traffic yelling "ACKNOWLEDGE!!" ;)

"COME ON VINCE, COME ON!!"

(I hope you're referencing what I think you are because nobody else will get this)

• Like 1

"COME ON VINCE, COME ON!!"

(I hope you're referencing what I think you are because nobody else will get this)

THANK YOU FELLOW CANUCK

This episode's third segment hurt my heart. I've never felt this badly for a CBB charac before. I needed to know Maxwell would be okay. It couldn't end like that, could it?

Then that ending.

I HEARD A CRIME GO

• Like 6

Time Master sounds like Rowlf from the Muppets.

Yep, I think Scott thought so too when he asked "Who do you sound like?"

In spite of the end I am still holding out hope that the Timekeeper becomes CBBs first super villain. It would be a really cool origin story.

In spite of the end I am still holding out hope that the Timekeeper becomes CBBs first super villain. It would be a really cool origin story.

I thought Brett Gelman was the first CBB supervillain.

It's all that damn song's fault. Scott screwed it up and it's destroying the show from within!

• Like 4

Anyone else think The Time Master sounded a lot like Doc Brown?

I thought he was going for like a Hulk Hogan kinda vibe.

I agree with all of your opinions on The Time Master's voice, and will add Bruce to the mix. They did mention Jersey...

• Like 3

Anyone else hope that this will lead to a big ol clash between Order of the Keepers (other members TBA) vs The Timeys? 'Oh, Golly!' style?

Thank you cbb - I got some sweet residual plays & likes from this episode!

Thank you Scott for saying Face Like Thunder 1 or 2 times more than necessary :D

Thank you listeners for being the beautiful motherfuckers you are.

• Like 3

Wow this episode was so good. I forgot who was who during the podcast after glancing at the photo aside from Betsy but they were all great. Think I would like to hear more from this Old Timer fellow because I loved his stupid "licorice" joke.

• Like 4

I thought Brett Gelman was the first CBB supervillain.

It's all that damn song's fault. Scott screwed it up and it's destroying the show from within!

Yea I guess that was before my CBB time I'll have to go back and check those out

For me Tim Kalpakis killed it thru the whole episode. It's crazy that he hasn't been on more.

Samesies, I thought since Hanford is on a lot that Kalpakis probably had a lot of charac performances that just didn't stick with me so I was shocked he's never been on on his own before. I think he's the Birthday Boy with the most potential for success in Hollywood