🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
LinusLindberg

What should I listen to next?

Hi, I'm a relatively new earwolf listener (soon a year). I've now heard every episode of Comedy Bang bang, Hollywood Handbook, Reality show show, Spont, With special guest, U talkin u2 to me, Womp it up and Analyze Phish and I'm wondering what to listen to next.

I'm thinking about going through i4h, who charted, professor blastoff or How did this get made next but I'm not sure which one to start with! Any tips? :)

Improv 4 Humans, How Did This Get Made, Andy Daly Podcast Pilot Project, Topics, Mike Detective. Outside of Earwolf, I highly recommend Thrilling Adventure Hour if you're not already a fan.

As for which one to start with, I'd definitely say Andy Daly Podcast Pilot Project because it's a relatively small amount of content to get through and it's absolutely amazing, and apparently there are plans for more in the near future. Out of the ones you listed, I have to say How Did This Get Made. Paul, Jason and June have legendary chemistry and it's a great excuse to watch some shitty and sometimes amazing movies.

Hey, thanks for the suggestions!

I actually found comedy bang bang and earwolf through Thrilling adventure hour so I've already heard all of those! I've also heard all of mike detective.

I think I'll listen to Andy Daly Podcast pilot project next, and then i4h!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this