🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 123 - Kulap Vilaysack, Our Close Fiend

Sean and Hayes open up the Teaser Freezer to discuss the hot new teaser for "Criminal." Then KULAP VILAYSACK from "Who Charted" appears to help the guys do a chart of their own.

• Like 12

Scotty gotta be nervous about this one!

• Like 24

Love her in Love. with Aukerbot and also the show.

I love kulap!

I'm sure she loves you, too.

• Like 12

Oh no is this where she becomes the Widow Howlapp?

idk I'm on android

• Like 14

idk I'm on android

i gotta say, the howl app on android is straight toilet trash, the worst thing i have ever downloaded.

the good thing is, all of the old comedy bang bang/other earwolf shows are still available outside of howl?? so now i only use howl if i wanna listen to an old ep of marc macaroni

• Like 11

all of the old comedy bang bang/other earwolf shows are still available outside of howl??

When howl was first announced I thought they would backlog everything asap. In response I downloaded every single episode of every show on earwolf.

I feel like I've wasted a weekend at this point.

• Like 13

When howl was first announced I thought they would backlog everything asap. In response I downloaded every single episode of every show on earwolf.

I only downloaded every I4H episode, but I still feel like I wasted a lot of time.

• Like 10

I only downloaded every I4H episode, but I still feel like I wasted a lot of time.

OHHH NOOOOOO

FREE CONTENT

• Like 14

IMG_0572-162x162.jpg

dixon. Do your thing. SHOW US WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

• Like 16

I may need to borrow some of those from you at some point.

Pretend I wasn't mean to you last week.

• Like 9

Great character work on the couch photo Sean. Really good episode, Kulap's always great fun and the boys come up w/ a really strong segment for her.

e: oh boy, and the post-show ad is for NNF's donationdrive and he read off a huge list of guests and none of em were Sean OR Hayes. Could that even be accidental at this point?

• Like 18

Scotty gotta be nervous about this one!

Scotty doesn't know

• Like 17

You know what's really funny; funny in Swedish is kul, so Kulap could be called Funnyup!

Speaking of funny, this ep looks like it could be just that, excited to listen to it :)

• Like 12

Maybe we should all send our shoes over to Earwolf for Sean and Hayes and no one else is allowed to play with them, unless Sean or Hayes says it's okay.

THEN we'd see what's what!

• Like 12

tumblr_md8ywcVlXs1qzmio5o1_500.jpg

5QNdomw.jpg

I haven't listened yet. I hope they talked P&R. Also, they should get Adam Scott as a guest.

• Like 18

My chart of the best Hollywood Handbook eps this week

5. Kulap Vilaysack, Our Close Friend

4. Kulap Vilaysack, Our Close Friend

3. Kulap Vilaysack, Our Close Friend

2. Kulap Vilaysack, Our Close Friend

1. Yo, Is This Racist ep..... jk it's Kulap Vilaysack, Our Close Friend

• Like 16

Smart move, kissing up to the boss's wife! It looks like they are finally figuring out how the game of big corporate podcasting is played at the highest levels.

I predict a bright future for these boys at Earwolf.

• Like 16