🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 123 - Kulap Vilaysack, Our Close Fiend

the term K.O. stands for knockout.

I've never understood why this term is summarized in two letters, when it is in fact one word.

but whatever. this one's for mcgurl, joe:

osHFD2m.png

#teamtai

• Like 4

Wow, how long do you think it took Sam to shoot his load of photos this week?

Edit: Sorry, that came out wrong. There's more episode photos this week than usual is what I'm trying to say

• Like 20

Thanks for the shout out! LOL

Love the theme song, can't wait to catch the show sometime. Keep up the good work.

-MP

• Like 10

I've never understood why this term is summarized in two letters, when it is in fact one word.

but whatever. this one's for mcgurl, joe:

osHFD2m.png

#teamtai

Don't know what I'm looking at here but yeah I love it

Thanks for the shout out! LOL

Love the theme song, can't wait to catch the show sometime. Keep up the good work.

-MP

Great first post!

• Like 6

Looking at the couch pic I just gotta say Sean's got a pretty nice bod, wouldn't mind if he actually took his shirt off next time if you know what I mean ;)

• Like 9

Really loved this ep btw, best one since the Cartoons one, Kulap killed it

• Like 2

Also gotta say I fucking love the Hooray show, hope he keeps up this consistency, the 2 eps with Mike Hanford Mitchell last summer are just perfection, everyone go listen to them

• Like 3

I love Sean and Hayes and I love this show, but good lord, Hayes needs to do something about his mouth sounds. That's literally my only criticism of this show.

One of countless criticisms but you need to do something about your posts, they are bad.

• Like 12

Ahem. Someone must have spilled something in this thread, because I've just been forced to clean up a real mess.

• Like 4

my mess was good mess though, you should have let that mess stay there and maybe just put a cone near it

• Like 8

My comments about Fahrenheit 451 seem even MORE relevant now!!!!!!

We're being censored, bros!

• Like 11

I understand why previous posts got deleted but I do think it should be on the record that Thomas Fiddlesticks made a crass and uncalled for comment about a female poster so that people reading the thread later are aware that this guy's a fucking creep.

I don't disagree, which is why he's also been given some time off to think about what he's done.

• Like 19

I hate it when someone makes more outrageous comments than me.

I'M THIS FORUM'S RESIDENT SHITBAG! STOP TRYING TO COMPETE!

• Like 11

I have one problem with this forum. Chanson needs to change his avatar to one of his dog named Dreidel. Seeing that beautiful pup calmed me and made my forum experience better. Dreidel is a woman and I gotta see that cute face every now and then to get through the day.

• Like 21

Heh wonder what ol Thomas said when he was given the Engler Stinger.

Probably....

"Aw, shucks!"

• Like 8

Also Dan my burn was pretty sick and it was on the way to at least 20 or 30 likes.

• Like 18