🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 123 - Kulap Vilaysack, Our Close Fiend

Chanson is in my top 100 posters of all time list. That other guy is in my bottom 100 posters of all time list. Just telling it as I see it.

• Like 14

A pretty cool thing to say would be for him to say "what happened to the camaraderie?" and then i would be like "you just ran into it, as*ho*e"

• Like 18

A pretty cool thing to say would be for him to say "what happened to the camaraderie?" and then i would be like "you just ran into it, as*ho*e"
lol imagine
  • Like 11

I'm enjoying how hypothetical the forums have gotten recently.

Good thing we haven't had to do any of the stuff we're talking about today...

Right guys?

• Like 12

hmmm guess I'm gonna have to wait for the Oral History of Episode 123 Page 5 to suss out this fallout

(I don't want to know what he actually said though so don't tell me)

• Like 15

Oh man, I missed it? The ONE day I try to do actual work at my job for almost the whole day. Lesson learned.

• Like 13

I was attempting to make a complete run through RSS and HH again before listening to a new one but Kulap was too enticing. Best episode in months. I just named my shoes Hayes and Sean.

• Like 15

I was attempting to make a complete run through RSS and HH again before listening to a new one but Kulap was too enticing. Best episode in months. I just named my shoes Hayes and Sean.

Great first post!

• Like 19

Hello

I'm not allowed to say hello back until Joe McGurl compliments you on your first post.

• Like 17

Sorry I haven't posted this week but my star rating has fallen to 3 and I feel like I need to accept that you people are not picking up what I am putting down.

Or maybe it is lurking haters doing me dirty?

Let's go with that.

Great EP BTW.

• Like 10

Unlike Chan-dawg I'm always pleased when there is a person who has behaved more poorly than me. Also it makes me really excited for this weeks post on Dan Engler's "Shitheads I have to deal w as an Earwolf mod" blog (I've been mentioned twice!)

Speaking of that I have to apologize to JoeMcGurl for being rude last week. You see I had Just seen Deadpool the day b4 the ep dropped and I think it had a bit of an adverse effect on me. And as we know if you stare too long into Deadpool, Deadpool so stares back into you. Hayes' randy behavior during this ep obviously ramming that point home hard over and over thrusting thrusting oh yeah baby oh yeah oh oh oh oh-yeeeessss!!!!. That came out wrong. So again sorry to nice Mr McGurl who is nice.

Onto the immense curative properties of this podcast and these 3 peoples.

I had a couple of days so fucking ridiculous in the what-the-fuck dept you guys it's insane. 1st I realize my car battery is about to die and at the same time notice I need an oil change. The only real win here is that I knew the battery was going to be dead b4 I wound up being stranded somewhere. So I know I can get one or two more ignitions out of it and go to Jiffy Lube to change the oil. B4 I leave I realize my phone has not charged over night and the USB charger is dead, also now I can't dump the new HH ep into the phone. (guys I don't know how to use apps to download things. I'm old guys.) So that sucks, and now I have to go get a new charger from Verizon. I go to Jiffy Lube. The guy confirms the battery is holding barely any charge. The guy changing the oil then says "You got a bad oil leak". Shit. Okay. Drive to Verizon. Charger is $37 fucking dollars. Fuck. Go to auto store, buy battery, change out battery. Turn over engine, idle sputters, car stalls. Turn over again, rev, stall. Shotgun from neutral drive until things seem normal. But now I have to go get all my sensors checked and all that shit. Next day, car starts fine. Back down driveway, put it in park, go check mailbox letting car warm a bit. Go back to car, door has locked with keys in ignition (2002 Camry-still has keys). Another battery change sensor reset issue. Fuck. Wait for hours for lockout service. After I realize that the handle on the drivers door is actually very loose and will also need to be replaced. Also rent & insurance due. So in addition to the normal $1500+ I spend at the beginning of every month I had to drop an extra couple grand just to function as normal. I just got home about an hour and six minutes ago from dealing with the all that and have to say - I'M IN A GREAT MOOD!

Do you know why? That's right, I just listened to the new ep of Hollywood Handbook. I love these people so much and they for serious have saved so many lives by putting out this podcast. Thank you Hayes & Sean & Ku. I truly love you. I wrote this confusing love song for you, enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UzkOrdKUII

ps - everyone take a moment to bump everyone's stars up. we are all gods compared to most forum posters.

#fuckNorm

#lizMuffinsrules

• Like 19

Hello

Great first post!

This is a good first post! What should I do for mine?

Great first post!

Speaking of that I have to apologize to JoeMcGurl for being rude last week. You see I had Just seen Deadpool the day b4 the ep dropped and I think it had a bit of an adverse effect on me. And as we know if you stare too long into Deadpool, Deadpool so stares back into you. Hayes' randy behavior during this ep obviously ramming that point home hard over and over thrusting thrusting oh yeah baby oh yeah oh oh oh oh-yeeeessss!!!!. That came out wrong. So again sorry to nice Mr McGurl who is nice.

To quote the famous line that Sean Clements once said to Joe McGurl, "No no, I don't care. You think I give a fuck what you say dude? Eat shit motherfucker, say whatever you want."

• Like 16

I have a really bad cold so I am calling in sick to the forums this week. I'll miss getting into scrapes with all you hilarious kids and the way we all learn and grow together.

jk rot in hell losers

.. :)

( . ) ( . )

...( y )

• Like 13

Hello, dinoethanmoo! Glad to have you aboard.

Thanks for clearing that one, McGurl!

*thumbs up*

• Like 9

Did you ever dance with that devil in the pale moonlight

Edit: sorry wrong forum

• Like 11

Just gonna slip in here and break off a fresh page for y'all. After this I am done posting.

• Like 9

On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?

Edit: not wrong forum I actually just really love Meat Loaf

• Like 12

I have a cold and I've been bingeing Battlestar Galactica on Hulu. What the frak is going on here?!

• Like 11

nothing, DAD! [the entire forum looks into each others eyes and burst into laughter. freeze frame. credits roll.]

• Like 24

This town is in need of several enemas!

• Like 8