🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 123 - Kulap Vilaysack, Our Close Fiend

my face when i won the pro version!!

whattaya mean "won"?

i thought it was something you had to sign up and pay for.

i've had an automatic debit running for a hundred and twenty three weeks now. it takes a slightly different amount each time, which i figured was just some accounting thing.

i even recently got a delightful handwritten thank-you from 'Engineer Shaun', which i figured was a tongue in cheek reference to some episode i missed

and the letterhead said "MidWolf", which i figured was a Calvin N. Hobbes subsidiary, some accounting thing.

and you're saying you "won" it?

something's fishy here.

• Like 9

whattaya mean "won"?

i thought it was something you had to sign up and pay for.

i've had an automatic debit running for a hundred and twenty three weeks now. it takes a slightly different amount each time, which i figured was just some accounting thing.

i even recently got a delightful handwritten thank-you from 'Engineer Shaun', which i figured was a tongue in cheek reference to some episode i missed

and the letterhead said "MidWolf", which i figured was a Calvin N. Hobbes subsidiary, some accounting thing.

and you're saying you "won" it?

something's fishy here.

well i dont care because i already got my prize Hayes said kulap's name funny

• Like 10

On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?

Edit: not wrong forum I actually just really love Meat Loaf

Never rub another man's rhubarb.

edit> sorry I thought this was the rhubarb etiquette forum.

• Like 11

Guys.... I think Ronnie Hog wants to fuck my dog.... Or something. I could just be reading into it. Weird post though...

• Like 24

Thomas fiddles dicks

yeah, that's what you do with them. it's the one thing he gets right TC. smdh.

Guys.... I think Ronnie Hog wants to fuck my dog.... Or something. I could just be reading into it. Weird post though...

is it extra weird then that i called you Chan-dawg on the last page?

I don't like your new avatar soup.

why are you so cruel to me when all i do is love you?

#fuckNorm

• Like 11

Does anyone know who made the teaser freezer theme for this episode?

• Like 12

The other theme was so old we might as well call it the teaser GEEZER theme!

All posts after this point must be AT LEAST as good as this one. Good luck. Anyone who fails will meet the wrath of the Dengman.

• Like 13

The other theme was so old we might as well call it the teaser GEEZER theme!

All posts after this point must be AT LEAST as good as this one. Good luck. Anyone who fails will meet the wrath of the Dengman.

• Like 13

Well, Scott Auckerman can fuck off for a start.

When he mentioned that everyone that you could think of in comedy would be in Bajillion DP, he MUST have been responding to this ep. I think it's incredibly childish that he resorts to taking cheap shots at S+H. No more CBB for me.

PS: this isn't what I think and I'm not going to commit to this bit.

• Like 16

Tremendous stuff this week, Kulap was in top form. Great to hear her laughing loudly and not saying anything funny with a couple of podcast pros instead of a weird old letch. Listening to this ep put me in a dang load loop. More ALF humour, more money.

I'm late to this one. I was at aquacise.

• Like 9

Hi guys it's the first Thursday of the month and you know what that means! Me and Jeffrey's pod has been dismantled and remantled for another month. Wanna know what we're doing for March? Then listen to the 'cast dummies!! (Links are in my signature.)

Also this is something very few of you will care about, but jsyk I'm discontinuing my other podcast because drinking alcohol is inherent to the premise of the show and I'm doing sobriety now. The details of this sitch are none of your beeswax but I did think of a funny and original joke about how when you go to AA you gotta say "Hi I'm Ashley and I'm an alcoholic" and it's like uuuuhhhh I thought this was Alcoholics ANONYMOUS lmao. (I started this whole thing after recording this month's batch of eps with Jeff as will become exceedingly clear.)

Okay peace and blessings friendos.

• Like 15

to whom it mAAy concern,

I have a lot of exp quitting things if you ever want to talk.

time spent not taking vitamin C - 16 years

time spent not taking vitamin H - 16 years

time spent not taking vitamin Weed - 7 days (shutup)

time spent not eating garbage out of the alley - .... (THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER!)

<3 soup

edit>C & H refer to actual drugs.

• Like 16

had a dream that a certain celeb posted on this board and got 150 likes on a post. i don't remember if it was brad pitt or jack black, they both appeared in my dreams last night. it's all foggy, are there pills/rituals that make your dreams more clear????

• Like 10

wtf haha that's messed up i mean what would she even say if i wanted to do something like that do you think she would be into it idk gross lmao but yeah do you think she'd be down?

• Like 21

had a dream that a certain celeb posted on this board and got 150 likes on a post. i don't remember if it was brad pitt or jack black, they both appeared in my dreams last night. it's all foggy, are there pills/rituals that make your dreams more clear????

hey maybe lay off on the ol' mota champ. Take the wacky outta that tobacci. Hey maybe try bein the Numba 2 Cheeba Hawk for once, kay smokie?

• Like 8

Don't know what I'm looking at here but yeah I love it

1ik0Nba.png

isn't that just so funny. bet it smells like hemp oil and B.O. (bounty odor)

• Like 9

Soooo.... How did it feel when Brett liked your forum post? I'm just asking because he liked mine and you know, no big deal or anything, but some people might say that makes me cool or whatever.

• Like 6

Soooo.... How did it feel when Brett liked your forum post? I'm just asking because he liked mine and you know, no big deal or anything, but some people might say that makes me cool or whatever.

It felt pretty nice but it wasn't that big of a deal. I got other stuff going on.

• Like 11

I bet it was Dixon. That scoundrel.

BAN DIXON!

• Like 10

yeah, that's what you do with them. it's the one thing he gets right TC. smdh.

Whenever I see "smdh" I always read it as "shaking my dick head" at first

Lol

• Like 8

Dixon's an establishment forumer, he's like the Hillary of the forums. He'll never get banned just like she'll never go to jail for all those fucking emails smh

Chanson's the Trump I guess

• Like 8