🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 123 - Kulap Vilaysack, Our Close Fiend

dougboys, seriously. release an ep on time. shaking my dick head

• Like 17

why are you so cruel to me when all i do is love you?

#fuckNorm

Oh soupr,

You came and posted on a forum,

But Norm treats you like crap,

Oh soupr!

• Like 10

I recommend listening to this ep whilst getting ur biweekly mani (that means manicure for u boys) but only if u want to experience the height of luxury.

biweekly mani means manicure for boys?

• Like 3

It felt pretty nice but it wasn't that big of a deal. I got other stuff going on.

Yeah, I'm not saying it makes me pro version material or anything. But if Haze and Sean are watching, I'll have them know I was winking when I just typed that

• Like 3

I never wish that anyone would die but I kinda wanna see Jason on Survivor maybe get eaten by a shark?

IS THAT WRONG?

• Like 6

Just cause a shark eats you that don't mean you die. I've fought my way out of countless shark tummies. Doctor says I shouldn't keep going out in the ocean with nosebleeds but I didn't get my GED just to let some fancypants with a stethoscope tell me how to live my life.

• Like 12

Thanks everyone for your thoughts on what I should do for my first post. At this point I've got it narrowed down to a short list of potential first posts. Here's where I'm at (it's a chart because of guest this week):

5. What's everyone's favorite car and what's it sound like when it goes fast?

4. How's everyone doing? I'm kinda tired because I just walked my dog and then ate a sandwich, but I should be good in about an hour.

3. This was a good podcast episode! Probably one of my favorite ones but not my #1 favorite one which is I think probably the one with Mary Holland.

2. (response to shark question) It's only bad to want someone to be eaten by a shark if you think that person would taste bad and shark wouldn't like it. As long as you're making someone happy, you've got nothing to worry about. Thanks for asking!

1. Do you think Deadpool would like me? I don't know as much about guns and jumping as him but I am a loyal friend.

I'm planning on narrowing down and refining one of these options as my first post by or before noon tomorrow so any final feedback would be appreciated. Thanks again!!

• Like 17

I don't know if any of you are doing the Twitter lately, but there's this hilarious gif invitation tweet on there with cats and lasers and one of the cats is doing turntables and the other two are dancing. XD!!! What will the internet think of next?

• Like 5

I feel it is only fitting(on this, a throwback Thursday) to share a piece I made for the forums the first time Sean talked about Tazing out. Enjoy.

DizZ0Pu.jpg

• Like 20

This appeals to me as a fan of professional wrestling, and as a fan of Sean Clements.

• Like 8

Hi. I just finished listening to all the episodes, so now I can finally post here.

Thanks for all the funny things I listen to while walking my dogs, making dinner, and washing dishes. (I don't have a car.)

Welp, see ya later.

• Like 17

guys on tuesday i will have been a hollywood handbooks forum member for one whole year

what are you getting me

i should get to work on my speech

see you tuesday

p.s. solid ep

• Like 16

Congrats to Kevin on his Pisces sun and Aquarius moon!!

I'm a Pisces moon and Aquarius ascendant so when you really think about it we're not that different, you and I. We also both have podcasts.

Actually now that I think about it, I've never seen myself and Kevin in the same room at the same time...

I'll be back I need to do some investigating.

• Like 11

I'm on a Pisces diet too. Three times a day I moodily and lazily eat an entire fish.

• Like 10