🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 123 - Kulap Vilaysack, Our Close Fiend

guys on tuesday i will have been a hollywood handbooks forum member for one whole year

what are you getting me

i should get to work on my speech

see you tuesday

p.s. solid ep

We're baking you a big sloppy pizza, don't tell anyone I told you. It's a surprise.

• Like 10

For some reason I really enjoy the very Earwolf-centric episodes. I like how the boys talk about people's offices and the guy who sits at the front desk or whatever.

someone should start a weekly podcast where they just talk about what happened around the office that week (intern Andy?). You have 1 guaranteed listener, and probably 4 total.

p.s. I'm on a C food diet. I see food that starts with the letter C and I dye it a different color.

• Like 13

I'm on a South Beach Diet.

Seriously guys my obesity can't be ignored anymore.

• Like 8

Pisces Sun? Aquarius moon? Fuck is this sorcery bullshit? All I know is that God put one moon in my life and it shines down on me with it's bright spotlight every night reminding me to be the best I can be and to vote Ted Cruz.

Thank you God bless.

• Like 16

DOESN'T ANYONE CARE THAT TED CRUZ ATE A BOOGER DURING THE DEBATE

edit: sorry, that was meant for the Foxnews comments section

• Like 13

dude ate he own damn booger on tv lol

• Like 6

sean n hayes should get adam sachs "on the couch" (on the show)

• Like 10

sean n hayes should get adam sachs "on the couch" (on the show)

The Earwolf elite would never support outsiders like Sean n Hayes. They're mavericks, They're not part of the podcast establishment

• Like 9

we held a mock election in my grade 8 today and mr cruz's stance on booger eating was a major reason he was elected

• Like 21

DOESN'T ANYONE CARE THAT TED CRUZ ATE A BOOGER DURING THE DEBATE

edit: sorry, that was meant for the Foxnews comments section

dude ate he own damn booger on tv lol

Well, at least it was his own booger. I don't know if I could tolerate a president who eats other people's boogers. I'm not down with OPB.

• Like 9

well joe you know what they say about the big penis hahaha

• Like 22

Thanks for the birthday love! Remember, on my birthday, its okay to NOT remember things because we get so wasted WHITE BOY WASTED

• Like 14

I don't remember if I've commented on the forums this week, probably due to my dang partying all the time. I'm going bananas out here guys.

• Like 12

you dirty dog

• Like 9

batman: the animated series is on amazon prime.

watched the first two episodes, here's some takeways:

I can't believe how slow this is. You watch any show or commercial from the 90s or before and you notice they are less complex when it comes to how many moving pieces are going on at once, but for a kids show, it seems to really take its time.

A kids show? Cartoons have always put in jokes for older audiences within their material. But, in the very first episode, there is a couple of scientist who sneak away to make out in a room AND Bruce gets all horned up when he meets a sexy lady scientist. Also, the metta humor in this is more rampant than I would expect.

Nostalgia wise, I really really miss animated shows, but I can't sit through all of this.

• Like 9

I know no one cares.

great 1069th post buddy!

• Like 9

I'd like to thank all the little people.

Who's the smallest person you'd thank?

• Like 7