🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 123 - Kulap Vilaysack, Our Close Fiend

Shit. I forgot I was being nice now. Chef please help me cover up my terrible blunder so future forum generations wont know I sold arms to the Contras.

Well, how else were Pfc. Bill Rizer and Pfc. Lance Bean supposed to take on the Red Falcon Organization?

Look it up!

• Like 2

Seems like there's been a lot of weird stuff happening on the forums this week.......

Let's start over.

Hi, I'm Chanson. I like Hollywood Handbook and I have very questionable ideas about women. There's some other stuff about me too, you won't like it.

• Like 19

Hey Chanson, nice to meet you.

What's your favorite questionable idea about women?

My name is Houston. I like laughing and jokes, but not necessarily in that order.

• Like 11

SteveH did it

you're living in the past brah

• Like 15

Hey Chanson, nice to meet you.

What's your favorite questionable idea about women?

My name is Houston. I like laughing and jokes, but not necessarily in that order.

Is that Houston as in the street in NYC or Houston as in "Houston we have a problem?"

• Like 11

Is that Houston as in the street in NYC or Houston as in "Houston we have a problem?"

Interesting question Jack. It's more of the second one as I am a very important person who astronauts call whenever they are in a dilly of a pickle. I'm very smart after all.

• Like 11

Interesting question Jack. It's more of the second one as I am a very important person who astronauts call whenever they are in a dilly of a pickle. I'm very smart after all.

In astronaut circles, we call that a "dill pickle." It's only a little shorter, but the time it saves really adds up over the long-term.

• Like 12

In astronaut circles, we call that a "dill pickle." It's only a little shorter, but the time it saves really adds up over the long-term.

I was trying not to get into super technical talk just so that others wouldn't get confused, but you are absolutely right. Did you got to space camp?

• Like 11

Yeah I went to a little space camp called "actual outer space," maybe you've heard of it.

By the way, in case I never told you all my real name, it's Yuri Gagarin. And no, before you ask, I did NOT die in 1968, I am doing just fine. I'm not sure how that rumor got started. They let anybody edit wikipedia, so of course it is full of lies, what did you expect?

• Like 13

Yeah I went to a little space camp called "actual outer space," maybe you've heard of it.

By the way, in case I never told you all my real name, it's Yuri Gagarin. And no, before you ask, I did NOT die in 1968, I am doing just fine. I'm not sure how that rumor got started. They let anybody edit wikipedia, so of course it is full of lies, what did you expect?

YURI! Long time man. Actual outer space is my favorite camp of all! You might remember me, as we talked a bit when your MiG lost control and you "died". Glad to hear you are not dead. If you are in the neighborhood stop by for a vodka.

• Like 7

I'm new around here. when do we get to ask the guest questions? thank you in advance so much

• Like 6

when do we get to ask the guest questions?

When it is nighttime in Ireland.

sorry beeface, that was just a joke to upset my friends in Ireland.

the real answer is Hayes or Sean will post a question on forum at random - usually on a Friday or Saturday but not always. They don't do popcorn gallery very often anymore, maybe 1 out of every 4 shows. you just have to keep your eye on the forum. Good luck.

• Like 7

Technically you could ask the guest a question anytime you want

• Like 9

Dear guest,

I have a new friend who seems pretty chill, but I don't like how he is bragging about being a beef ace. Plus, I don't even think that's a real thing. Can you tell me how I can become a beef ace? I'll hang up and listen.

Love,

Yuri Gagarin

• Like 9

Dear Guest,

Is a water fountain supposed to look like a mountain made of water cause otherwise why would the words look so similar?

• Like 12

Dear Guest,

Any good prescription drugs I should try? I'm already taking obscene amounts of illegal street adderall and I'm looking to diversify.

• Like 8

Guest, do you do your own laundry? Like, fold it and all?

• Like 6

Guest, what is your best handy trick or tip for using the computer?

• Like 7