🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 130.5 - Minisode 130.5

We're going from Teen Witch to teen witches that are dudes for our next movie. This week Paul goes through Corrections and Omissions for Teen Witch and Robyn Lively chimes in with her very own correction. Plus, Paul shares a mash up of Star Trek and Hamilton as he answers your Qs! Don’t forget to check out Blake Harris’ Oral History of Teen Witch over at www.slashfilm.com! Get yourself a BB-8 “What Is Its Mission?” T-shirt or Tote Bag over at http://howdidthisgetmade.bigcartel.com/ Set your DVRs for Party Over Here, a new FOX sketch comedy show from The Lonely Island and Paul starring Nicole Byer, Jessica McKenna, and Alison Rich. It premieres Saturday, March 12, 2016, at 11 pm. People of the internet: Watch Paul in Fresh off the Boat on ABC. Awhile ago, Paul and Rob Huebel did a comedy special on a 60 foot glass bus that traveled around LA. Now you’ll be able to see it. Go to https://itun.es/us/3M4J9 now to buy it! You can also see Jason in Transparent on Amazon and in Dirty Grandpa in a theater near you! Also, check out June in Grace and Frankie available on Netflix, and in all the episodes of NTSF:SD:SUV:: on HULU for free, and Jason in The Dictator (he’s still in it!).

Welcome back Renny Harlin (second film of his following Deep Blue Sea)!

• Like 1

think i remember this when it came out ... it did not get good reviews

also... didnt get a C/O for months and then get 2 corrections of the week in a row ....

anchorman.jpg

now i just need to find 3 people who give a shit and like to jump

• Like 7

I love that Paul flat out says that the tie wasn't between Cameron and myself

• Like 2

i read alot of reviews for Angelina Jolie Pitts "By The Sea" but the Movies Bitches destroy it .. in the best way possible, with humour and intelligence. i really enjoy Avaryls and Andrews show. they deserve way more views

• Like 3

now i just need to find 3 people who give a shit and like to jump

You can always count on me.

giphy.gif

• Like 6

Oh Paul correction & omission on your Hamilton comment there because "What'd I Miss?" is about Thomas Jefferson and not Ben Franklin.

*pushes up hamilton nerd glasses*

• Like 4

omg yes, for anyone into MST3K, this movie has an excellent rifftrax for it by Quiptracks, I've seen this movie so many times thanks to it.

4-horses%27-asses.jpg

• Like 1

Need something else to make this movie go down smoother? Grease up your face with:

E2q5RA4.jpg

• Like 1

When I first saw the trailer for The Covenant, I initially wondered, "Isn't this just 'The Craft' with penises?"

I'm still wondering that.

...The...The...Covenant?

giphy.gif

I've seen this majestic example of cinema no less than 14 times...twice in theatres.

Y'all best bring it because this movie is:

giphy.gif

• Like 9

I love that Paul flat out says that the tie wasn't between Cameron and myself

At least we're tied at being totally rad!

200w.gif

• Like 4

don't they have a name for male witches.?

28s7fom.jpg

I knew a male witch once, sad part is that's true.

• Like 5

I would love if they did Warlock!

I watched Southland Tales for the nth time last night. I would love to hear HDTGM's take on that clusterfuck.

• Like 3

I have never even heard of this movie the Covenant. I hope it's about God! ... just kidding, I googled it and know it's about Sebastian Stan.

• Like 3

I don't know if I can watch this movie again cause there are way too many spiders.

Thanks but no thanks on the spider front.

• Like 4

I thought you said that song something to do with Star Trek. I must've misheard you -- Never mind.