🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 406 - Kid Detectives II

Boy, incestuous-underage-makeout-wise, the Kid Detectives and the Bachelor Brothers would get along great.

• Like 8

"-I leave a trail of watches right to our bedroom."

"-And I leave my butt in the air!"

• Like 11

Only 11:30 in and am being sooooo careful drinking my coffee. Holy shit - this is just too funny.

Scott: "I feel like we're not getting to these Ireland Facts"

Nice

Bow bow bow bow

Well it's the Ireland Facts and we're going downtown

Going to County Cork now

Everybody do you jigs and know your limericks

There's sheep and peat and lots of pubs

Get a pint at a pub

Then go walk in front of the Blarney Stone

Ireland Facts

Take out ya diiiick

Check out the facts it's the Ireland Facts

Lad

• Like 16

Also... HE IS RISEN! One less corpse in the studio!

• Like 1

I've been through only 2 segments and this is absolute 100% insanity and I love it. I didn't dare try to drink anything without pausing, and I'm glad no one asked me what I'm laughing at so I didn't have to explain it was two incestuous children talking about their mom's pussy raining.

I'm only about fifteen minutes in, and this has yet to even get on the rails.

This quote is perfect.

Here's a tiny trip behind the scenes at Earwolf, courtesy of my phone...

294pcug.jpg

That is amazing

"Slaves give me the heebs"

I paused the episode just to come here and type that so I never, ever forget it.

• Like 9

I hate to say it, but we are so, so far beyond the point of it undeniably being that kind of a show.

Amazing episode, and not only was there some fantastic (semi-)off-mic laughter, but I'm fairly certain that in the deep background (like, from an adjacent studio) during one of the ads, there was a bout of EXPLOSIVE laughter from PFT.

• Like 8

If I hated the first Kid Detectives, is this any better, or just more of the same?

You probably won't like it if you didn't like the first one. But also, what's wrong with you?

• Like 17

Alaska is the 2nd state alphabetically. My mind is blown.

Also not sure what I'm happier for: the return of Todd or the return of Engineer Cody Cody's fuck ups.

Also also was very amused by the generational gap between Scott & Lauren's interpretations of "yellow face with sunglasses"

• Like 2

Man oh man, we got Matty B with PFT, and Middle D on CBB! Such a great day for podcasts!

• Like 2

If I hated the first Kid Detectives, is this any better, or just more of the same?

might want to stick to WTF

• Like 5

6ttydZV.jpg

"hmmm, does Billy 'like me' like me? Has our father been murdered?"

"I dunno, sis. Let's ...[rattle rattle] consult the bones!"

From the makers of the Magic 8-Ball - it's Consult the Bones by Parker Brothers, America's number one maker of

board-games-slash-juvenile-dark-magic.

"Does sleeping with my butt in the air cause the Cat in the Hat to sneak into our home at night?"

"Great question! Let's scatter a collection of our biological mother's bones and interpret them to divine secrets from the past, present and fuuuuuture!"

Got a burning question? Need a clue to solve that big case? Consult the bones! -Available at most major retailers.

• Like 12

I thought the first one was mediocre but this is great.

Them getting to 2 is fantastic. "2...the shape of a 2!"

• Like 2