🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 406 - Kid Detectives II

might want to stick to WTF

Thanks, I will. I'll keep listening to CBB also though. Just because I don't like 2 characters doesn't mean I'm going to stop listening. I've enjoyed everything else I've heard over the past 6 years. Except for Scarsdale.

• Like 1

Thanks, I will. I'll keep listening to CBB also though. Just because I don't like 2 characters doesn't mean I'm going to stop listening. I've enjoyed everything else I've heard over the past 6 years. Except for Scarsdale.

So you've not liked 3 of the funniest characters ever to be on the show

• Like 4

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it the very engineer Cody Brett, who was the first donkey?

No.

• Like 10

I just googled 'consult the bones' for fun. Apparently, it's a quote from the classic fantasy film, Willow. That's a deep cut from Tommy MiddleD

• Like 2

I just googled 'consult the bones' for fun. Apparently, it's a quote from the classic fantasy film, Willow. That's a deep cut from Tommy MiddleD

Romantic Tommy MiddleD

• Like 5

Grepisode! No Greppiest!?!

Im gonna have to listen to this one again to hear everything I missed while laughing.

Sounds like you just hate it when two characters talk at the same time, which is a very specific gripe that I assure you no one cares to hear you complain about.

• Like 2

I laughed so hard listening to this while walking my dogs.. Everyone in my village thinks I'm a little off the wall. They might be right...

So happy about the resurrection...

• Like 1

Sounds like you just hate it when two characters talk at the same time, which is a very specific gripe that I assure you no one cares to hear you complain about.

I get what you mean about JJ and Murphy, but Scarsdale was just one person.

• Like 10

Now that it's been mentioned on three episodes (by three separate characters), can "The Carrot, the Whip, and the Nae-Nae" be a t-shirt?

• Like 3

Oh how I've missed Engineer Cody and his classic drops!

• Like 1

I hate to say it, but we are so, so far beyond the point of it undeniably being that kind of a show.

It's not that kind of show.

• Like 2

This is a big deal. Klem is going places

I thought the picture at the bottom was gonna be all 3 of them with Middleditch's cold, emotionless face.

• Like 1

This episode was really funny. I hadn't heard the first Kid Detectives so I went back and listened to that after, and then this one again. These are really good characters with some really funny qualities and I look forward to any and all additions to this series.