🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 124 — Big Apple Bible, Episode 1

To anyone worried about Hayes and Sean doing another episode apart, I'd just like to remind you of in Sex and the City 2 when Mr. Big says to Carrie that they should take a couple days off a week from living together and being married cause it will make the other days when they're being normal married THAT MUCH BETTER.

Also I'm not mad that Hayes called me a boy in the midroll ad because I don't believe in a gender binary and plenty of people have fluid sexual identities and that's cool and maybe I'm one of them you don't know cause you never fucking asked did you?

• Like 16

got a bellyache from laughing too much at this episode

• Like 11

This was a very funny ep and I like it a lot. Sean was cracking my whole shit up with his phone talking. I like it when he said "I can't even see it in the rearview, hombre". I also liked when he said a lot of other things. There was an accident this morning and traffic was really backed up so I got to listen to the entire episode on my drive to work. Glass half full.

• Like 13

what a great present from the boys to me today for my 1 year hollywood handbook forum anniversary today which is today

i haven't listened yet and probably won't today (too busy celebrating) but i am sure it's a solid ep so thanks again boys

will be back once i have listened to give my full thoughts and feelings p.s. can't wait to see what you have all got me for my anniversary today (p.s. i hope it is something i cool that i like) (p.s. see ytou later)

• Like 15

This episode was amazing. I have no funny bits or anything to say here just that the Sean and Hayes romance saga is great, funny and life affirming. Leave it to that dirty old spinster Tom Scharpling to try to break it apart. Fuck you Eggs, love the forum

• Like 15

Great eggs, sorry, great EP. Classic mistake.

Sean is very funny and this ep reminds me of that time he butt dialed me. That was a funny 19hrs.

Hayes is also very funny and kind. He also made a reference to Sphere by Michael Crichton which was my favorite book in high school.

Tom is the prince of darkness.

F8xqxR2.png?1

• Like 15

High stakes, what is this, a combination marijuana and cattle farm!!

This is very good.

This ep may have been the best yet.

• Like 6

The beginning of this ep has me so scared I want to close my eyes and hide. But if I close my eyes it will be dark and a frankingstein might find me.

Dilemmas.

• Like 6

{you recognize the signal that the dead drop has been made}

payphone-hanging-off-the-hook.jpg

• Like 17

it's weird hearing Tom say bad words

• Like 8

Tom saying 'Fuck' was awesome, whole show was great.

I keep saying 'this is one of the best eps' every week, these boyz are just on fire

• Like 11

every week someone says something perfectly stupid that tickles me pink, and this week it was "Oh, wow! The famous New York car!"

• Like 23

I am very happy Earring Andrews got the money she deserved for the heinous Peeping Tom, who very well could have been Mr. Scharpling for all we know.

• Like 6

doughboys talk on the pod,

I'm loving it

Hopefully this means we're getting closer to the long-awaited crossover.

• Like 9

This is probably a good time to say I don't have a Howl subscription.

I WAS BLUFFING THE WHOLE TIME!

HA!

• Like 13