🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 124 — Big Apple Bible, Episode 1

"Can you zip me up?" I legit almost walked into traffic because I was laughing so hard.

• Like 10

"Can you zip me up?" I legit almost walked into traffic because I was laughing so hard.

You should really try to be more careful

• Like 7

If this isn't in Podmass next week I'm gonna cancel my Howl sibscription!

• Like 12

So does this mean I won't be able to grab a BAB t-shirt from the face lifted Earwolf store at www.http://store.earwolf.com in 3 years?

• Like 5

Two classics in a row, fam. What a time to be alive.

Heh. I love the parlance of today's youth.

• Like 10

With Wolf Pop closing, do we know what the situation is with Calvin & Hobbes Productions?

• Like 3

every week someone says something perfectly stupid that tickles me pink, and this week it was "Oh, wow! The famous New York car!"

For me it was when Tom told Hayes to punch himself in the face. "I missed!"

• Like 7

This episode is great.

Unfortunately when Tom mentioned working a 9-5 in a garage in Toledo, I immediately stormed the boss man's office an said "where do we keep the pink slips...? ...BECAUSE I NEED TO FILL ONE OUT FOR MYSELF"

Needless to say he was stunned and now I'm not sure how I'm going to pay for my diabetic prescriptions.

• Like 20

Hey guys, checking in to let you know that I rank this episode very highly.

• Like 8

so many new posters in here!

its like my bedroom after my house burned down and i had to replace all my old 80s rock posters with new ones!

we lost a lot in that fire, but we were able to save ourselves and even Scruffy the cat.

god truly blessed us that day! very thankful!

• Like 22

slams and locks a big heavy gold door between Elite and Newbie forums but from the newbie side

lowers sunglasses

Let those dusty old mummies 69 each other in their boring forums while we new kids PAAAAAAAARTY DOWN!!!!!

surfs across the pool on an inflatable raft while chugging two frosty brews

• Like 17

Very good episode. I liked how Sean didn't die even though Tom was trying to yes and him into suicide via ladder

Btdubs, I'm not making new notebooks, so if they change the logo to say Big Apple Bible, I'm just gonna stick Macbook logo stickers below the Bible versus on In N Out cups; I don't care if I go to hell - I don't have time for this shit

• Like 24

RIP mikebonetti

I liked this post because it mentioned my friend Mike. But seriously don't ever put his name and that acronym together again. Thanks.

• Like 10

I liked this post because it mentioned my friend Mike. But seriously don't ever put his name and that acronym together again. Thanks.

I was commenting on his 6-pack. Dude is RIPped!

• Like 10

Sean & Hayes vs. Scharpling & Wurster vs. Spoonman & Burger boy

• Like 15

Sean & Hayes vs. Scharpling & Wurster vs. Spoonman & Burger boy

vs freddy & jason

• Like 10

A part from this episode that was underrated or maybe it wasn't idk because to be honest I kinda skimmed the forums (who are you people) is when Hayes said "I AM Hollywood Hayes!"

• Like 24