🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 124 — Big Apple Bible, Episode 1

I am impressed with how far Tom has come even though he's a spineless weasel. He went from having a dinky ironically titled show to almost stealing one of the golden boys right from under our noses. Having said this I believe it's time we do something to stop him before it's too late. I need your help forumers! The well being of our good boys depend on it! Please sign!

https://www.change.org/p/hollywood-handbook-forums-ban-tom-scharpling-from-los-angeles

• Like 14

{Inside the hollowed-out book

bzxbFLb.jpg

is a folded message!

You unfold the letter by clicking the Show button on it, a device your handler didn't think of until this afternoon while sitting in traffic.

sqaGht8.png

Ah ha! The agency's message is encoded. No way Wolfpop forum members from that sudden massive influx could decipher this code, even if they intercepted it...

But can you?

}

• Like 21

WoodCarvings6.jpg?ver=2013-06-08-094750-143

I drive by this a few times a week. I think they're fun, and I think you will too!

• Like 14

Holy shit I know where those are! They haunt me to this day!

So how is Kingston these days?

• Like 5

I mostly just pass through, but it seems like a nice place. I used to get chicken drumsticks at the "Kingston Kountry Korner" (they actually still call it that) with my mom as a kid. Today I only sometimes stop in and grab something to drink every now and then. They've changed a bit. No more chicken, but now they have a nice big glass display case full of bongs and pipes.

• Like 9

I used to get chicken drumsticks at the "Kingston Kountry Korner" (they actually still call it that) with my mom as a kid.

It's actually called "Kountry Korner's Krazy Kreatures" ya friggin racist

• Like 6

It's actually called "Kountry Korner's Krazy Kreatures" ya friggin racist

I was just going by their website.

http://kingstonkountrykorner.com.rose.arvixe.com

If anyone is asking, yes, they do have an atm. They also seem somewhat proud of it.

AtmMachine.jpg?ver=2013-06-08-121951-807

The website also has lots of pictures of dead stuffed animals they keep in the store. Pretty cool, check it out!

• Like 11

I found the ads to be especially good this week.

• Like 9

Holy shit I know where those are! They haunt me to this day!

So how is Kingston these days?

Quick side note. Last time I went to Vashon I thought to myself "Chanson's dad is driving this ship, I feel safe". At least I assumed he was the driver

• Like 9

Wait till you hear my dad was actually an engineer at Boeing and not a ferry captain. Some people take that news very hard.

• Like 11

Wait till you hear my dad was actually an engineer at Boeing and not a ferry captain. Some people take that news very hard.

My several Vashon trips feel like a lie now :(

• Like 7

Ferries arent even real, they were invented for people to have somewhere to take their out of town relatives when they came to visit their new home in the crazy distant pacific northwest. Everyone I know travels around via hovercraft.

• Like 10

That ATM has pictures of Canadian money on it.

• Like 5

Oh boy! Can't wait for the boys to call me up to be cohost when they finally get around to doing Midwest Microsoft Word Document.

• Like 8

That ATM has pictures of Canadian money on it.

Don't let that distract from the funny note taped on it. Wait, doesn't "ATM" stand for "Auto Techno Money"? Nope, it stands for "At The Moose"! :lol:

• Like 6

post-43812-0-63157600-1457513627_thumb.jpg

Hey Everyone, I just wanted to say hello and formally introduce myself. Here's a pic of my D. Hope everyone likes it. I stopped listening to this episode after 20 minutes because I'm at work and my stupid boss only has one working speaker and Sean on the phone just sounded like whaa whaa whaa charlie brown's teacher nosies. JEEZ! anyways,

HELLO!

• Like 8

there's so many new people all at once. maybe everyone should stand up and introduce themselves? Just say your name, job title, location and a fun fact about yourself!

• Like 9

He rises to his feet and and flashes a fierce glance at [TBD], and shoots him a knowing grin.

"Hello everyone!", He says as he studies the room.

"My name is VonWolf,...I'm a writer, obviously,but more importantly, I'm a person. I'm a thinker. I'm a human being."

Vonwolf towers over the other posters in the forum, his intimidating build and stance sends waves of insecurities through the crowd.

"I am a citizen of the world, currently living in the cultural hot-bed that is Austin, Texas."

VonWolf starts to flex and pose showing off his sculpted frame.

"fun fact, heh?", he chuckles. "I'm capable of lifting any two of you up into the air, at the same time"

• Like 16

"fun fact, heh?", he chuckles. "I'm capable of lifting any two of you up into the air, at the same time"

all right, now this i gotta see

• Like 17