🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 124 — Big Apple Bible, Episode 1

Thank you for having the decency to put on a shirt for this photo.

Are we meant to be wearing clothing in photos we post on here?

• Like 16

Are we meant to be wearing clothing in photos we post on here?

You are free to use your own discretion. However, if you plan to post photos that include any n**t, p*******k, or m****y, please post them within [​spoiler][​/spoiler] tags.

• Like 6

I just want everyone to know that I have been fully clothed ever since I joined this forum on March 30, 2013 and I have not once been anything less than fully clothed.

• Like 17

We don't thank Earwolf enough for giving us these weekly Hollywood Handbook threads to talk about how much we love and appreciate Doughboys. It's really great.

Quick question for the Doughbros out there while I'm here: How is Mike Mitchell able to be both a little bitch and a giant bitch at the exact same time? It's as if he's occupying all positions in bitch-space simultaneously. It's quite remarkable.

sounds like we got a burger brigade member in here

• Like 7

Man, my day is off to a rough start. You know that feeling when you try to throw a battery into the river cause it says it is charged but then how come your phone doesn't work and you slip on a wet patch of grass and fall on your belly then slide down the bank and the rough stones pull down your pants and underwear and you dunk right in the water but your ankles are all swollen cause you ate a big pile of salt so you are having a hard time getting your top half out of the water and you end up floating past the local community college with your little tushie bobbing up and down and the firemen (who are real angry to see you again) gotta fish you out at the next bridge with a long pole and after they towel you off and send you on your way you realize the battery was for your old phone that you dropped in the river the last time you were Tossing Electronics and not your new phone which was just in your pocket but now lives at the river bottom? That's the kind of day I am having.

• Like 18

I just want everyone to know that I have been fully clothed ever since I joined this forum on March 30, 2013 and I have not once been anything less than fully clothed.

there are dozens of us! DOZENS!

edit: I had to google dozen to see if I spelled it correctly, because I forgot how weird it is to type it out. Honestly it doesn't even seem like it should be a word.

• Like 8

Man, my day is off to a rough start. You know that feeling when you try to throw a battery into the river cause it says it is charged but then how come your phone doesn't work and you slip on a wet patch of grass and fall on your belly then slide down the bank and the rough stones pull down your pants and underwear and you dunk right in the water but your ankles are all swollen cause you ate a big pile of salt so you are having a hard time getting your top half out of the water and you end up floating past the local community college with your little tushie bobbing up and down and the firemen (who are real angry to see you again) gotta fish you out at the next bridge with a long pole and after they towel you off and send you on your way you realize the battery was for your old phone that you dropped in the river the last time you were Tossing Electronics and not your new phone which was just in your pocket but now lives at the river bottom? That's the kind of day I am having.

That's ridiculous

• Like 6

I can totally relate.

One time, when I was a kid, I was wandering around my neighborhood with a friend and a super soaker. As we were walking down a street, a small yippety dog started barking at us from a fenced yard. So, as kids do, we started spraying the dog. A woman came out of the house and yelled at us to stop, then said "Squirt-em!" So we did. Then she yelled at us to stop spraying the dog again. Once more, she shouted "Squirt-em!" And once more, we did. Finally, she angrily informed us that the dog's name was squirt-em.

• Like 11

There's a character in that photo alright but his name is thejjar!!!!

Just a little goof for you friendly friday forum fuckers haha please don't be upset it really is only a joke

• Like 18

There's a character in that photo alright but his name is thejjar!!!!

Just a little goof for you friendly friday forum fuckers haha please don't be upset it really is only a joke

Hahaha I gotta admit when i first read this i was really freaking steamed. Then i got to the part where you said it was a joke and i was still super pissed off. But as they say tragedy plus time equals comedy so I think i'm somewhat OK with it now

• Like 22

did anybody figure out who the jerk who took USB classes with Sean is?

• Like 7

I will like any shirtless picture posted here

1 free like

from me

Think about it!

• Like 19

Show us your ass, Dan Engler.

Can't. I loffed it off during this week's episode of Hot Buttered Hollywood Handbook.

• Like 7

Today's Lauren Lapcast is like an episode of doughboys without Spoonman, burger boy or chain restaurants and with ads.

• Like 4

Show us your ass, Dan Engler.

He should show us his DEngler

• Like 6

Today's Lauren Lapcast is like an episode of doughboys without Spoonman, burger boy or chain restaurants and with ads.

She spends the whole episode arguing about Star Wars: The Force Awakens and dropping Mario Kart references?

• Like 15

Thejjar is all grown up and sending half naked pictures to strangers! They grow up so fast.

Scott Auckerman said "Oh god I forgot we asked people to do this "

N89trb2.png?1

REVIEW: thejjar has a real "Wolverine" vibe going on here, except his chest hair is in the shape of the new Batman logo. Confusing Marvel and DC properties? Tsk tsk. ★★☆☆☆

• Like 16

She spends the whole episode arguing about Star Wars: The Force Awakens and dropping Mario Kart references?

^points

• Like 6

did anybody figure out who the jerk who took USB classes with Sean is?

Miles Teller, I don't think anybody else has seen him around since, either

• Like 3

Miles Teller? What is he, some kind of marathon commentator?

• Like 24