🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 5 — Drive Angry

After our nap through The Last Airbender, we thought we'd take an adrenaline-fueled ride through hell with Drive Angry 3D. If you like your movies illogical, uninspiring, and full of weird sex, you've come to the right place. Curtis Gwinn joins Paul, June, and Jason to figure out why there are muscle cars in hell, how the casting process works, and what a 'God Gun' is. Listen to hear if your Nic Cage movie pitch got chosen, and to learn how much it would cost you to make a film of this magnitude.

The song that Paul asked about at the end of the movie is "Alive" written by Desmond Child, originally performed by Meat Loaf on Bat Out of Hell III. The version in the movie was sung by Mark Campbell.

I also watched it in theatres in dreadful 3D and was mostly bored. However, the sex scene while having a shootout was performed waaaaaay better in "Shoot 'Em Up" (2007).

Hilarious! If you ever do decide to do Troll 2 you should definitely have Curtis Gwinn back and/or John Gemberling.

I watched this movie last night and enjoyed the shit out of parts of this movie. It made me wish I had seen it in 3D

This was a fun dumb movie, I liked it myself.

Sign in to follow this