🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 131 - The Covenant

I have to say they are all WAY more attractive now than they were 10 years ago. They're all like a fine wine.

Or maybe it's just the way their hair and clothes were styled in this movie that really just don't hold up cause like I said pages ago my 16 year old self was into Steven Strait back then.

And except for Draco Malfoy, I still can't tell them apart.

Wow, that was fucking stupid. Not bonkers or insane, JUST stupid. Most of it is just clips from the movie with stuff from other places that just really, really doesn't look like it belongs. I like how they literally just used the title cards that were already there, and then tacked on what was essentially "...until now!". If it was a real physical thing, it would have been scotch taped onto it and written in crayon. Jesus, and System of a Down...

its just recorded off a screen with some clips from other movies/music vids in there. and i think the person recording it is doing some voice over stuff ... and ADR .. cause thats diane kruger but its not her voice ... thats bonkers in my book.

i clicked in to see if they uploaded anything else .. they did ... alot. like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74JV85r8IJk

im afraid to look at any more ... but you know what ... if it makes them happy ... good for them ..

And except for Draco Malfoy, I still can't tell them apart.

I was about to argue against this point but they really do look like they're family and the kind of family where an uncle would accidentally call Chace "Taylor" and then they would all laugh together about their similarities.

As soon as I saw that opening scene with the cliffs and the mist, my first thought was, "Is this the Lost Boys?" I can't believe no one on the show mentioned that...

Do any of you guys listen to the Happy Sad Confused podcast on Wolfpop? Sebastian Stan was on promoting the Bronze and Josh asked him about hanging out with the Covenant guys. He said they spent New Year's together this year (which I think is the photo posted earlier?). He called the character "Poogie" instead of Pogue, which kind of makes me want the team go to back a re-record the episode with that derogatory name instead of Pogue.

He also said he tells Taylor Kitsch he's looks overweight when he sees him. I guess to keep his ego in check? Or perhaps for revenge, because he said Kitsch pushed him down a hill in one scene. I don't know, but it sounds like the behind the scenes stuff was more interesting than the movie.

• Like 4

He also said he tells Taylor Kitsch he's looks overweight when he sees him. I guess to keep his ego in check? Or perhaps for revenge, because he said Kitsch pushed him down a hill in one scene. I don't know, but it sounds like the behind the scenes stuff was more interesting than the movie.

I have a friend like that that's a wrestler that LOOKS like a wrestler that's probably in the best shape of anyone I've ever met, where you'd have no reason to call the guy out on his appearance, but I'm always like "Your perfect cheekbones make you look fat" or "Would it kill you to do a sit-up once in a while, you lazy son of a bitch?".

post-104089-0-60577000-1458192137_thumb.jpg

I know it's New England and everything but I didn't realise how many British place names have been used in just that area;

Boston

Salisbury

Amesbury

Newbury

Haverhill

Rowley

Ipswich

Andover

Gloucester

Essex

Manchester

Beverly (sort of)

Hamilton

Boxford

Actually on that map all but six of those places are English/British place names.