🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 407 - Shut the Fuck Door!

I've watched No, You Shut Up on Youtube!!!!!!!!!!

One time I ate a whole box of batteries.

No, I ate a box of batteries.

He's saying what I'm saying.

I'm scared now.

• Like 1

Gimme more Tim Baltz!

Also Paul clearly knows the last verse of Rappers Delight very well, referencing it here as well as his recent Cal Solomon ads in SPONT

I did not perform the cantina theme with that man.

Gimme more Tim Baltz!

I want that Tim.

The idea of the woman from The Weakest Link dying in 9/11 made me laugh way too hard.

• Like 8

"Actually," he said, donning his foodie neckbeard, "Northeastern Italy serves Cevapcici, so Margita Chelco probably was referring to this at one point."

Then he immediately regretted wasting everyone's time with this useless fact, hit 'Post' anyway, and closed the tab.

• Like 2

The idea of the woman from The Weakest Link dying in 9/11 made me laugh way too hard.

"LA & NYC, number 1 & 2 on the terrorism call sheet"

Killer line and insider reference by PFT (at 20:37)

Finally PFT #1 on the call sheet! I need to know!!

• Like 5

Was expecting PFT to launch into character when Santa was mentioned. Probably wise not to considering the number of guests but still.

To echo others, Oliver & Williger were like George & Gil + The Calvins Twins/ The Bachelor Bros. Something about cantankerous old duos and weird kissing siblings just seems to work for this show (and it is that kind of show).

• Like 3

Great stuff from start to finish. That plugs theme was even great insofar as it drew out a lot of funny quips from Scott and co.

The only missed opportunity was Scott making all of them announce where they are on the B$Props call sheet in order to establish a clear hierarchy of talent

• Like 2

on a day... which is every day...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfhOTopqtnQ

all joking a salad, I love Ani DiFranco. she's an extremely talented musician and songwriter, definitely worth checking out before making a judgement based solely on the fact that she's just a punchline to most people these days... the track Fuel (from the same album) is one of my favorites.

• Like 3

I actually did have to go mattress shopping this last weekend, and it WAS a very uncomfortable experience.

• Like 1

Scott's reaction when there is a slow Plug Bag song...

UgVuvWl.png?1

• Like 4

HEY, THE PORTLAND SEA DOGS ARE A FUN TEAM TO WATCH OK, PAUL?

Thats a good ball team.

That team's ok.

• Like 4

On a completely different note, has there been any discussion about whether the live tour performances will be released as podcasts?

On a completely different note, has there been any discussion about whether the live tour performances will be released as podcasts?

I think they are always sold as a bundle or individually, that was the case with the last tour a couple of years ago at least

• Like 1