🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 125 — LIVE FROM SXSW: The Future of Comedy

Mostly good ep. Of course I have to say I didn't enjoy all the time devoted to sports talk, but the rest was very good. I can't wait for the full ep recorded at SXSW next year. Dread Commodore Sean's Booty Shorts seem like a good product.

• Like 5

Dread Commodore Sean's Booty Shorts seem like a good product.

I agree. I didn't realize it before, but pirate themed booty shorts are exactly what is missing from my wardrobe. Maybe that can be HH's next product in the Earwolf store.

• Like 5

So glad the boys are at SXSW and finally getting the recognition they deserve after taking Kulap to task a few weeks ago about not being invited to anything. Judging by the crowd reactions they had anywhere from 15 to 80,000 people!

Also clearly Rosie was built thick because Rosie is a "diverse" name.

• Like 9

So glad the boys are at SXSW and finally getting the recognition they deserve after taking Kulap to task a few weeks ago about not being invited to anything. Judging by the crowd reactions they had anywhere from 15 to 80,000 people!

Slapping a self like on your first post? Power move. I'm gonna take you under my wing. Tell me about yourself, kid.

• Like 7

Hayes and Sean are the president now?

• Like 6

PS - you called my bluff AV Club. Fuck you, jerks.

• Like 7

I wanted to trust their basketball analysis. But no mention of Adam Morrison who was the college basketball best dude AND went on to be a two time Snooze League champion.

• Like 2

Slapping a self like on your first post? Power move. I'm gonna take you under my wing. Tell me about yourself, kid.

Maybe he's a one-and-done.

I've seen those types over in Plugs-land, but this whatup whatuuup guy seems to have something figured out.

• Like 4

rosieodonnel.jpg

I don't know how diverse she is but she does real good impressions sometimes!

At 40:43 Sean whispers his infamous, "What up. What up." catch phrase.

I see this as a troubling return to his old habits

• Like 12

Also, Brett's inability to call back what Sean and Hayes' instructions were regarding the email (and his as well as the other engineers' general lack of awareness) made me think of a new segment, similar to "Ehh wrong".

This is specifically for the engineers and is called "How dare you". As in "how dare you sit there through all these podcasts and not listen to these valuable tidbits". In this segment they stop the podcast and demand the engineer tell them topics that have been covered so far in the episode.

• Like 2

I resemble that remark.

• Like 11

I give this episode three greggy's, 2.5 McGurls, six Agatas and a Chanson. Out of 100.

Hey, you do the math. I'm not a scientist.

• Like 8

Is this a backdoor pilot for SeanandHayesbro Country?

• Like 8

UPDATE: best ending in a minute, A++, also love the ads

• Like 8

Literally fuming right now that no one told me that Hollywood Handbook was going to SXSW. I was totally there all weekend and no one can prove I wasn't.

• Like 10

Brett Morris is one of my favorite improvisers.

• Like 16

I listened to it again and really paid attention I just don't have the knowlede base to know when they're saying something's good but it's bad, As far as I know, they really do all think that.

Also Berny described a coach-figure as being "predominantly white" and while I know he means that coaches, in general, are white, it sounds like this one particular coach has like, a black grandfather or something.

Good to have the story of Sean's relationship w/ Christ continuing to develop.

• Like 3

Literally fuming right now that no one told me that Hollywood Handbook was going to SXSW. I was totally there all weekend and no one can prove I wasn't.

Sounds like a wee challenge for my folks over at the old NSA. I'll let them take it from here.

• Like 5

Cheeba hawk! Man you push the envelope so much we should start calling you stamps.com

• Like 12

Flew out to SXSW to catch my boys Shawn & Haze and got mobbed by "Lie To Me" fans second I stepped off the plane... never even made it out the Southwest terminal smdh. <_<:o:angry::rolleyes:

• Like 3

Shout out to the staff at Auntie Anne's Love Field for helping me outsmart that mob, that was one wacky escape!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOL

• Like 7