🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 125 — LIVE FROM SXSW: The Future of Comedy

I read that the black nerd in the audience grew up to be Martin Luther King jr. It's pretty cool to hear early recordings of him like that.

• Like 18

I'm really enjoying Sean's conversion to Christianity

• Like 10

"Silver...ethnic connotations"

I'm livid, Hayes, livid!

Jk. Great ep. One of the best opening segments ever. Brett was amazing. Ads were hilarious.

P.S. I won’t be on the forums for a while because I have a lot of stuff to get done and I can’t have all your funny posts cracking me up and distracting me. So, even though I may not “like” your post, please know that I probably would have loved it. Don't worry, I'll help you get used to it by not liking any posts this week. xoxo

P.P.S. Hollywood Handbook is still my favorite thing in the world and Sean & Hayes will always be my idols

• Like 14

I know that Hayes says that he is really old on the show, but I never really bought it. Then I watched Hitchcock's Rear Window, which featured a certain Hollywood A-lister ...

95Yow0F.png

• Like 23

Even though I had a seat behind a big steel girder like in looney toons this way BY FAR the best show of the night

• Like 7

More like :March Mad Funny Adness" because of the quality of humor from the ads haha! :P

All respect to the NCAA, I was just having a bit of fun up there, I wish all of the teams competing the very best of luck and I wish Sean and Hayes a good luck as well in all of their endeavors.

#BlessUp

• Like 11

Sean and Hayes said to get on the forums and talk about awesome powers, so what are your favorite powers?

Mine is walk through walls because then I can go to bank and take all the sweet cash that I want.

I dunno, how 'bout, like, super karate or something? I like powers that look cool and badass personally. Like, punch a dude and his face shatters like a vase. Yeah!

• Like 5

When is the last time you saw a freak athlete type in the National Boring Association slap the floor in anticipation of some hearty hand checking? I hope my March fever metastasizes into full blown madness.

• Like 5

HH talk on this week's Who Charted guys, PFT said it was one of his favourite podcasts!!!

• Like 11

I'm glad Kulap is true to her word and bringing up the snubbage w/ the podcasting world's leading lights.

• Like 13

Clem Dawg liked one of my posts! :)

• Like 12

Chefszki, that's a great impression of Bizarro my dad!

Thanks.

• Like 11

I'm glad Kulap is true to her word and bringing up the snubbage w/ the podcasting world's leading lights.

That's our Kulap, speaking to power.

• Like 8

nkmo26h.jpg

I've been watching 30 rock from the sun. you can't see it but sean is drawing pics of me in a speedo on that legal pad. I'm a buff man like the Duffman. (simpsons joke)

• Like 16

Just realized this entire podcast is just Brandon Content for a melon baller....

• Like 7

Clem Dawg and friend of the show, Bang Rodgman, are on High and Mighty today talking about some Cinemax show that I've never heard of. Should be good

• Like 9

Just checked and as I suspected it's Banshee. One of my favourite shows. It's really stupid, but it has some of the best episodes of any TV shows ever. I'd recommend it.

• Like 5

Popping in to say this episode ruled, both parts of it. The basketball section was brilliant and so trenchant. Also, was great to be there in the audience for their SXSW set. If Sean hadn't told us to zip it I think I woulda clapped through the whole thing

• Like 3