🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 125 — LIVE FROM SXSW: The Future of Comedy

On today's Doughboys, I found out that beastiality defender John Gemberling has children.

• Like 10

guys lets please do a lot more posts this week, those fuckers the wolfden did a new ep today and we dont want to get shown up

• Like 16

I feel like I've run out of things to say to you people

• Like 13

Just bought tickets to their next live show at Treefort. I've never been to the venue before, nor do I understand the weird names for their seating sections but I was able to score a cheap ticket on craigslist (Row F, Seat 69, (Obstructed)).

• Like 5

On today's Doughboys, I found out that beastiality defender John Gemberling has children.

This is totally unrelated, but I had a crush on Gemberling's wife before I knew they were married.

For those not in the know, Gemberling's wife is Andrea Rosen, who was one of the uptight neighbor girls on the show Stella.

• Like 6

The only thing I've ever scored on Craigslist was a totally bitchin' pinball table.

And herpes. The two aren't related though.

• Like 4

This is totally unrelated, but I had a crush on Gemberling's wife before I knew they were married.

weird brag

• Like 18

The talk about college basketball versus Snoozeville USA was some of the best stuff I've heard on this show. Good work.

As I was listening to this episode and washing dishes, my Comedy Bang! Bang! glass broke. Is this a sign?

• Like 7

aaaaand there is only one kind of glass that can replace it <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

9mqD90f.png

Edit: just realized a certain superb hero who might be behind these pint glass shenanigans...

• Like 9

You guys think Sean is still doing his Banksy thing or nah?

• Like 9

Periodically throughout the day I laugh really hard at the idea of the entire audience going nuts when Sean and Hayes suggest that Rosie from the Jetsons should have been hotter.

• Like 21

Periodically throughout the day I laugh really hard at the idea of the entire audience going nuts when Sean and Hayes suggest that Rosie from the Jetsons should have been hotter.
same
  • Like 5

here is my impression of doughboys:

nick: no, it's fun! i think it's really fun!

mike: what da fuck

We learned last week that if you talk shit on the Doughboys, you end up a Don't Boy! So watch yourself BROTHER

• Like 11

You guys think Sean is still doing his Banksy thing or nah?

well Donald Glover hasn't done much not as Childish Gambino since the big reveal, so I'd assume Sean's keeping it up.

• Like 6

well Donald Glover hasn't done much not as Childish Gambino since the big reveal, so I'd assume Sean's keeping it up.

U A E N O

there better be more posts from you dweebs

Careful what you wish for. We might just get more SteveH posts...

• Like 7