🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 125 — LIVE FROM SXSW: The Future of Comedy

i went to hollywood when i was 10 years old and my most significant memory of los angeles was that it was scary

• Like 9

haha, it's so nice when you post am embarrassing anecdote and it's top of page haha.

• Like 10

found some radiohead behind the scenes footage

johnny: its just a name, don't eat the computer

thom: u said it tastes ok. imma eat the whole ass computer

*thom eats it*

thom: m8...

• Like 11

there better be more posts from you dweebs

I don't know. My last couple of posts weren't exactly amazing. D'ya really want me filling the thread with posts about tangentially related people I've had crushes on?

• Like 4

Honestly, when I think about it, it seems the more I post the less other people post in these threads. I was actually considering a self-imposed exile for a little bit.

• Like 3

Hey, just wanted to jump back in. That last post wasn't meant to invoke pity or anything like that. I just posted that to explain why I wasn't gonna be around for awhile. And I just posted this to explain that. Okay, I'm gone now. Bye.

• Like 4

Nice ep.

Haven't been able to post on the forums as much lately. I injured my hand flipping off images of ISIS criminals and it's hard for me to scroll past these new wolfpop shows.

• Like 21

We get it, man. Its like a sprite bottle down there.

Edit: Honlads original post was about being injured in Sprite Slam dunk contests. He changed it to ISIS now... Thats why hes the punch-up king!

• Like 23

Edit: Honlads original post was about being injured in Sprite Slam dunk contests. He changed it to ISIS now... Thats why hes the punch-up king!

The NBA asked me to take it down.

• Like 20

wow, the news is now reporting that isis is shutting down

"reports of honlads flipping off our criminals really hurt morale" said the leader of isis, "everyone who heard about it just quit right then and there"

the president hailed the news as "very good," adding "hope they learned their lesson"

• Like 22

hey honlads do the usa a favor and flip off this donald trump clown next am i right folks?

• Like 23

we're barely cracking a 100

lame ass forum, I'ma go listen to skalarbro or some stupid shit

• Like 9

So I heard about this show called Banshee from one of my closest friends and confidants. It does not disappoint. Like... holy shit.

• Like 8

Hey best friends.

I'm currently working in Germany. People don't seem to understand me. When I talk more loudly and angrily at them, they usually walk away. In order to feel comfortable in this terrible place, I've been binge-listening to the whole HH catalog (for the 4th time).

I remember the post which got me my first Clemdawg like. It went a little something like this...: "I find your lack of Sean disturbing". (It was on an episode without Sean, obviously)

I missed you guys.

PS. why are the forums so dead this week?

• Like 9

So I'm sick and earlier today I almost fainted in the shower (naked ;)) it was not fun it felt like I was dying :(

How was your day?

• Like 10

I cant wait to watch Now You See Me 2 because the first one i was like eh whatever magic isnt real but then at the end you find out MAGIC IS REAL so now its gonna be a straight up wizard fight

• Like 17