🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 125 — LIVE FROM SXSW: The Future of Comedy

Don't worry guys, I'm not gonna post more. You don't deserve it.

• Like 9

hey honlads do the usa a favor and flip off this donald trump clown next am i right folks?

What can be done to this man that John Oliver didn't already do in less than 45 minutes.

• Like 20

I like trump. He's not afraid to say stuff other politicians won't say. You know - like hateful, racist, misogynist, ignorant garbage. Enough of this "PC culture" with people trying to be somewhat respectful and civil

• Like 18

I been doing an experiment to test you guys. I thought I'd take the training wheels off for a week and see if you could handle things without my help. I wasn't expecting much, I just hoped you'd at least be able to make it up to 129 posts all on your own. Well good job dickheads, you couldn't do it. You fucked it up, you're clearly NOT ready to do this, so just sit back and let daddy drive. Take notes, because here's how you get to 129 posts. BOOM.

Now was that so hard?

Edit: smdh

• Like 17

These forums suck. I hate everyone here.

• Like 19

So I'm sick and earlier today I almost fainted in the shower (naked ;)) it was not fun it felt like I was dying :(

How was your day?

The cashier at my local Ollie's Bargain Outlet Store was either flirting with me or just REALLY wanted me to sign up to receive coupons. Hard to tell. I picked up a Superfriends DVD for pretty cheap, though.

• Like 5

These forums suck. I hate everyone here.

chanman if you weren't a dog i'd slap your fuckin face off dude, cage/travolta style.

• Like 7

How does everyone know to call me Chanman? No one calls me that except for here. It's insane.

I'm enemies with all of you.

• Like 10

Sorry guys. Things got out of hand last night. Never should have said those things about mr. Trump

• Like 16

Chanson, if shit goes down you know you got me in your corner. Ill wipe the floor with this P.I. dickhead.

I would be insulted but I know you're using "dick" in the way of a detective, because I do in fact have a real head for investigating.

also I'd pop the party hat right off your dumb head jeff.

• Like 5

[Note to self: find a way to infiltrate this band of weirdos and ultimately live among them like gorillas in the mist.]

• Like 6

Hope everyone is having a blessed Palm Sunday! May Christ be with you even as your unconscious form crumples to the porcelain, TC69!

post-112017-0-61434300-1458516985_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

Haha oh man I just saw my little member status thing and remember croworld you guys? That was wacky. :P

• Like 12

Croworld was great. A bunch of dummies spent several weeks running an inside joke that wasn't funny to begin with so far into the ground it pierced the Earth's outer core, what's not to like? It's still sort of happening too. Except instead of a bunch of stupid posts about crows, it's a bunch of stupid posts about Doughboys. It's Doughworld. What a time to be alive.

• Like 5

Hollywood Handboys doing commercials with Scott on CBB again this week if you're into those guys and their stuff.

• Like 8

Croworld was great. A bunch of dummies spent several weeks running an inside joke that wasn't funny to begin with so far into the ground it pierced the Earth's outer core, what's not to like? It's still sort of happening too. Except instead of a bunch of stupid posts about crows, it's a bunch of stupid posts about Doughboys. It's Doughworld. What a time to be alive.

How is Lumberjim able to be both a little bitch and a giant bitch at the exact same time? It's as if he's occupying all positions in bitch-space simultaneously. It's quite remarkable.

• Like 8

Also wait was it even an inside joke or was it just aggressive anti-comedy? And is there a difference? Coming up, on Question of the Day.

• Like 10

Hollywood Handboys doing commercials with Scott on CBB again this week if you're into those guys and their stuff.

bonobos got their money's worth this week.

• Like 7