🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 276 - LIVE at SXSW: Marshall Arts

Scott Aukerman joins Kulap and Howard LIVE at SXSW for a special Bajillion Dollar Propertie$ edition of Who Charted. They break down the top 5 songs on iTunes and discuss if Kulap would ever take Scott's last name. Paul F. Tompkins stops by during the movies chart and debates with Howard about the art of a lightsaber duel. Later, Howard performs "Gu Cruise!" with Kulap!

It's a shame that the Scott/PFT interview and improv portion wasn't recorded. It wasn't even mic'd up properly on the live stream.

That chartist who sang a verse of Gu cruise started a bit rough but did pretty good by the end of it!

That chartist who sang a verse of Gu cruise started a bit rough but did pretty good by the end of it!

Mustard or Pants?

• Like 2

live recordings are a fun change of pace! I have to wonder how many people there knew about the show though. Maybe there should be a vetting process - filter out the riff-raff.

Okay what's actually the deal with Scott and Howard. Their interactions are always so awkward it makes me wonder if Scott dislikes Howard, or the other way around.

Scott's take on the Meghan Trainor song is one of my favorite moments in Whooch history.

• Like 3

Okay what's actually the deal with Scott and Howard. Their interactions are always so awkward it makes me wonder if Scott dislikes Howard, or the other way around.

I think its just playful ribbing Scotty probably gets off on making Howard feel awkward thats how I take it.

Great ep! Love the live ones!

• Like 2

I think its just playful ribbing Scotty probably gets off on making Howard feel awkward thats how I take it.

Yes. Also, Scott does this with almost everyone. Also, Howard's interactions with almost everyone are awkward,

• Like 3

Scott's hot take on the Meghan Trainor song is one of my favorite moments in Whooch history.

fixed for you ;)

I had a big laugh from that one

• Like 1

fixed for you ;)

I had a big laugh from that one

"Scott Takes" could be his own version of New No-Nos.

• Like 1

I think Scott is also a little antagonistic to Howie b/c of the affection Ku shows him and Howie does kinda hit on her sometimes.

I think Scott is also a little antagonistic to Howie b/c of the affection Ku shows him and Howie does kinda hit on her sometimes.

I think kickpuncher summed it up a bit better than that, I don't buy that there's awkward sexual tension.

Should've sent lead engineer Brett ;)/>

Great ep regardless

. Send the "A" team if you want A+ results. Massive error to venture out without Brett.

Wait...

I'm no Marc Maron, but seriously, WTF!!?

Not one HH forumer coming here to discuss the fact that PFT called it one of his favorites?

It wasn't long ago we would have flooded this place for the mere mention.

I suppose I have fallen behind. Things have changed.

I guess this is what my own mortality feels like.

Haven't you noticed that the Hollywood Handbook forum is a ghost town lately? HH is bleeding so many listeners that Sean and Hayes had to call in the Wolf Den to turn things around. Hayes should have moved on to Big Apple Bible when he had the chance.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this