🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 231 - Best of i4h Vol. 6

Here is what you voted for as the best scenes of 2015, humons. These performances feature Jon Gabrus, Joe Wengert, Will McLaughlin, Chad Carter, Neil Casey, Betsy Sodaro, Colton Dunn, Joe Hartzler, Andy Daly, Sean Conroy, Brett Gelman, Ian Roberts, Matt Walsh, Big Grande, Wild Horses, Chris Gethard, Sebestian Conelli, Shannon O’Neill, Susan Messing, Bob Dassie, John Gemberling, Brian McCann and Charlie Todd.

I honestly thought this was never coming, haha. I'm also surprised it's not longer, with so much good stuff having to be cut out. Also sad that it seems like anything from 2014 didn't make the cut, probably since it's been such a long time in between best-ofs (I know, I know... I need to step back and relax).

Does the listener vote on these or chosen by Besser?

I see Neil Casey on the guest list, I hope his "Scooch" scene is on here. It's a classic.

"Best of Improv4Humans" is almost redundant at this point, the show has been on a fucking powerhouse roll for like two straight years now. Thanks Besser.

• Like 11

Here are my favourite eps of the past year or so:

There are just too many good ones!!!

• Like 1

I still side with Besser on the whole buying CDs vs. mp3s thing. I bought 2 CDs at the local thrift shop earlier today.

• Like 3

More chad Carter eps in the future whenever possible please he may be my favorite! Great choices especially cause its fucking hard to choose!

"Best of Improv4Humans" is almost redundant at this point, the show has been on a fucking powerhouse roll for like two straight years now. Thanks Besser.

this

For some reason any episode that has either Ben Schwartz, Mookie Blaiklock, and Paul Rust I will play over and over.

Especially Paul Rust! That guy really makes me laugh.

Sign in to follow this