🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 409 - Man Brats

Tob Handlez is a pilot and Bryce Cripple is formerly of the coast guard. They are also friends and both grown men who suffer the affliction of sporadically and uncontrollably flipping into becoming little brats. On a very special episode of Comedy Bang! Bang!, Tob and Bryce join Scott to put out a call to action for those who may suffer from being a Man Brat and are here to recruit members for The Man Brats Association of America (MBAA). You don't have to hide being a Man Brat anymore.

Somewhy I have a feeling that I have to laugh when I'm listening to this episode. It's like, I gotta laugh.

• Like 5

You gotta laugh when listening to this ep

• Like 1

I love when these guys appear on the show because their character names always seem like they just said whatever sounds/syllables popped into their heads. "Tob Handlez" is up there with "Bever Hopox" and "Lon Smudge".

• Like 6

I love when these guys appear on the show because their character names always seem like they just said whatever sounds/syllables popped into their heads. "Tob Handlez" is up there with "Bever Hopox" and "Lon Smudge".

I think I enjoyed the Shifting Bouncy episode significantly more because the name Explosione tickled a particular bone in my body that happens to be funny

• Like 4

I loved the plugs theme very much. Sean and Hayes BACK DOING ADS YES PLEASE THANK YOU.

• Like 8

Are SNL and MBAoA the same thing?

I also only ever listen to ads when Hayesman and the Clemdawg read them

• Like 2

Is Hollywood Handbook doing ok? Its one of the best podcasts one Earwolf, does it still need the ad read bump?

Does this mean we're getting a new Hayes & Sean ep soon?

Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

• Like 8

I might actually enjoy Cyber-Thug takeovers more than this. brats aren't my thing.

mmmm not loving the man brat angle

Me too, I thought "man brats" was code for a man brat .. if ya know what I'm sayinnn' ...I was very disappointed.

Seems like there are bunch of man brats on this forum whining about an episode they didn't like! Maybe it's just me, but for me this episode was some solid stuff, especially the bit about kid Wayne Knight was really funny.

• Like 6

Seems like there are bunch of man brats on this forum whining about an episode they didn't like! Maybe it's just me, but for me this episode was some solid stuff, especially the bit about kid Wayne Knight was really funny.

ya the gilbert gottfried episode was waaaaay way worse than this. there were still a lot of really funny bits in here

This was a solid ep, but induced more chuckles than belly laughs. Seeing this reaction has me wondering if the lack of a straight-man guest (and/or Gino) reacting along with us proved to be a detriment. CBB's organic laughtrack can really drive it's humor. The off and on mic laughter builds an inviting energy and makes us feel a part of the fun. Maybe this was just a little quieter than we're used to?

• Like 1

I thought it was a decepisode, especially considering CBB has kind of been on a roll lately. The man brat thing felt a lot like an after 12:30 SNL sketch. Always seems like these two go in with the vaguest possible idea and because of that they either strike gold or tread water. But c'mon guys, Air Jordan as an airline and "Hair or Win" were brilliant, as well as Taran goading Scott with Wayne Knnght's weight.

And that plugs theme was sick as fuck.

• Like 9

I thought it was a decepisode, especially considering CBB has kind of been on a roll lately. The man brat thing felt a lot like an after 12:30 SNL sketch. Always seems like these two go in with the vaguest possible idea and because of that they either strike gold or tread water. But c'mon guys, Air Jordan as an airline and "Hair or Win" were brilliant, as well as Taran goading Scott with Wayne Knnght's weight.

And that plugs theme was sick as fuck.

Agreed, very kickass vid'yogame type sound, like a Megaman boss level or something :D

• Like 1