🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 409 - Man Brats

i always skip the ads to the listen to the ep but did the opposite this week.

what up what up

• Like 2

I thought that this episode was going to be about bratwurst. It wasn't, but I still liked it.

• Like 2

Fuck you all this episode was great

Ads were better though, please daddy Scott can we have another Sean and Hayes episode pleaseeeee

• Like 5

I wish Vlasic and Bryce would've had more meltdowns and less calm character backstory discussion.

• Like 3

I wish Vlasic and Bryce would've had more meltdowns and less calm character backstory discussion.

At least one more nickname change for #ClassicVlasic would've sufficed too if we're talking bit commitment

I'm genuinely surprised to see so much hate for this episode! Their bratty meltdowns made me laugh so hard and some of the backstory was amazing too, like the whole thing with Wayne Knight or Bryce's different airlines. I actually intend to listen to this one again, mostly for the meltdowns. This reminds me of when a bunch of people hated on Willy Mapleton and I thought he was amazing, especially because Willy is definitely a man brat.

• Like 3

I'm in the "love it" camp too. This whole episode was hilarious. I love that Taran and Paul didn't go overboard with the tantrums too; there were certain parts where you could tell Scott was trying to goad them and they reacted like reasonable people. Made the whole thing much more engaging, waiting for those tantrums.

• Like 3

Calvins Twins will always be one of my top episodes ever. For that alone, Taran and Paul will always get a full listen from me.

Also, glad to see so much love for the plugs theme, because that's my band! We're called toolongdidntread and we're on bandcamp and facebook if you'd like to hear more music and/or keep tabs on us. The guitarist and I (the drummer) are huge CBB fans (bangies? cbbeauties? bangles? cinncinnatti bangles?) and the singer/bassist was like "what? okay. hey-nong? okay, sure." He's a champ. Anyways, this made our whole damn year and I'm super appreciative of the positive responses. Thanks Banglemaniacs!

• Like 1

Yeah this didn't really stick with me, a couple of good streams of consciousness but overall not a memorable grep.

I like the fact that when I think its a "down" episode, I just only listen once and it brings me entertainment just not the level I'm used to

who knew that Nick Kroll ran hollywood?

because of his dad?

good to know.

mmmm not loving the man brat angle

I'm confused, is that "mmmmm", or was it supposed to be "hmmmm"? If the former, it's such a mixed message, like you found it yummy, but you didn't like the man brat angle? Such a tease!