🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 126 - Julie Klausner Again, Our Close Friend

I respond very well to mountain metaphors because I'm constantly skiing.

I'm currently skiing.

• Like 11

Follow up to the new Doughboys:

If Hayes and Sean wanted to have Nicole Byer back on the show I think it would be amazing and also delighful.

• Like 15

The Doughboys don't want non-Paul Rust people tweeting Friday the 13th facts at them, but I'm aching to tell somebody, so here goes:

The sleeping bag death was done originally in Part 7, though it was "homaged" in Jason X. The punch a dude's head off death was Part 8. The guy Jason killed there was a boxer, who tried to take on Jason in an impromptu boxing match (on a rooftop). Jason's mom tried to get revenge for Jason's death in Part 1. Jason was revealed to actually be alive and living in the woods in Part 2. He had a bag on his head. He gained the hockey mask in Part 3. Also, for Parts 2-4, Jason had no supernatural powers. He gained those when he was brought back from the grave in Part 6. Part 5 featured a copycat killer, a paramedic named Roy who saw his son murdered.

• Like 10

If Nicole Byer knew how much of an overlap there was among HH and Dougboys listeners, do you think she still would have went back to her classic soup rant?

• Like 11

It was better on HH too. And HH isn't even about food.

Edit: I'm eating Red Vines right now. Is that interesting?

• Like 7

SteveH please like this post. Or don't. I don't care.

• Like 2

Hayes, when you are wearing that shirt look how close Deadpool's crotch is to your mouth. You should totally motorboat his gonads.

• Like 11

Hmm I guess I must be fucking missing something cause when I look at the top of this thread it says this is THE HOLLYWOOD HANDBOOK forums. And yea sure I know wet might get a bit of topic from time to time but talking about another podcast, one that hasn't had Hayes OR Sean on yet is downright disrespectful. But go ahead dipshits keep talking about podcasts on entirely different networks spitting on the face of HH. I won't stop you but just know I will remember this

• Like 11

The latest episode of Podcasts Are Wonderful was, ironically enough, wonderful.

• Like 8

Hmm I guess I must be fucking missing something cause when I look at the top of this thread it says this is THE HOLLYWOOD HANDBOOK forums. And yea sure I know wet might get a bit of topic from time to time but talking about another podcast, one that hasn't had Hayes OR Sean on yet is downright disrespectful. But go ahead dipshits keep talking about podcasts on entirely different networks spitting on the face of HH. I won't stop you but just know I will remember this

You make a compelling argument. That's why I'm boycotting all sounds that aren't Hollywood Handbook until such a time as Hayes and/or Sean get the respect they deserve and are invited to do Doughboys.

• Like 5

You make a compelling argument. That's why I'm boycotting all sounds that aren't Hollywood Handbook until such a time as Hayes and/or Sean get the respect they deserve and are invited to do Doughboys.

Agree. I hate doughboys now.

• Like 5

I'm sorry, baby. I promise to buy you the thinnest pizza with the most water on top of it for dinner tonight. We can jaywalk and yell at cabs and try to kick pigeons. We'll buy the best bagels and never toast them. All your favorite things, my little mamacita.

• Like 8

Klausner needs to be a regular guest.

On a side note, what are your thoughts on "liking" your own post? Frowned upon?

• Like 7

On a side note, what are your thoughts on "liking" your own post? Frowned upon?

That's a privilege reserved for Greggy

• Like 10

i onyl like the really good ones

• Like 23

I can't get over how much I love this show.

HOW DID I SNOOZE FOR SO LONG

• Like 6

I can't get over how much I love this show.

HOW DID I SNOOZE FOR SO LONG

You forgot to set your alarm. Dummy.

• Like 8

Noted. Thank you.

You should've posted something like "ok I will never like my own posts, and if I do make sure to kill me" and then liked that very post to show how much of a badboy you are

• Like 5

Happy birthday Hayes!

I had no idea. I actually MET hayes yesterday at a fancy university that he was speaking at (that I do not attend). He was doing a panel about podcasts with Gabrus. Cool stuff. I really hate the way my mind works though, I had tons of questions for both of them, but once the moderator turned to the crowd for questions, all I could ask was about if Pete Holmes' laugh was as loud as it sounds in my headphones/if anyone had ever laughed louder during a podcast.

• Like 16