🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 126 - Julie Klausner Again, Our Close Friend

Still workin' on that twosome

I'm still trying to get out of this onesie

• Like 15

I got mad at somebody for not seeing either season of Fargo, and then I realized all of the shows that people get mad at others for not viewing are ones that I have never seen more than 10 minutes of (The Wire, Sopranos, Sons of A, the last season and a half of Breaking Bad, Mad Men)

• Like 6

I get mad at people who haven't seen the intern-centric final season of Scrubs. I have terrible, awful tastes.

• Like 6

word up word up. Hey. You all seem like the good ones on here. I got this thing it goes:

"No offense, but much disrespect, you look like a victim of _______ neglect."

I can't quite get it, know its there somewhere, would appreciate anything at all

full credit if something were to happen with it. Handbook4life

• Like 6

word up word up. Hey. You all seem like the good ones on here. I got this thing it goes:

"No offense, but much disrespect, you look like a victim of _______ neglect."

I can't quite get it, know its there somewhere, would appreciate anything at all

full credit if something were to happen with it. Handbook4life

This guy is f*ckin nuts!

• Like 5

This guy is f*ckin nuts!

I like this guy. He's got something special.

• Like 7

I get mad at people who haven't seen the intern-centric final season of Scrubs. I have terrible, awful tastes.

I loved that Electric Blue Superman run I referenced way back on page 2. And the Howard the Duck movie.

• Like 5

I had no idea. I actually MET hayes yesterday at a fancy university that he was speaking at (that I do not attend). He was doing a panel about podcasts with Gabrus. Cool stuff. I really hate the way my mind works though, I had tons of questions for both of them, but once the moderator turned to the crowd for questions, all I could ask was about if Pete Holmes' laugh was as loud as it sounds in my headphones/if anyone had ever laughed louder during a podcast.

Well? I need some Holmesian laugh info! (Also I think Hayes's old loud laugh might be up there.)

• Like 6

I noticed that not long after Trump announced his plans to build a wall howl started working on their "paywall" ..

Just wish podcasts wouldn't get so political let the people decide for themselves

• Like 16

Well? I need some Holmesian laugh info! (Also I think Hayes's old loud laugh might be up there.)

I can confirm Pete Holmes' laughter is even louder in person.

• Like 17

Hey Gang,

Just spent 20 mins trying to upload a VERY HOT semi-NSFW poster jpg to the forums to no avail... questioning everything/wondering if I have the chops to handle Hollywood/politics/life itself. Please advise.

Peace, Freedom & Love (respectively),

Mekhi Phifer AKA Ted Cruz AKA THE REAL ME UNDERNEATH IT ALL

• Like 7

Pretty late on this but this was a really great podcast and I am eagerly waiting the to fund the Kickstarter to get this show on the stage!

• Like 10

Mekhi Phifer and Ted Cruz are the same person? What? I mean, I can't prove that they aren't.

• Like 5

Hey Gang,

Just spent 20 mins trying to upload a VERY HOT semi-NSFW poster jpg to the forums to no avail... questioning everything/wondering if I have the chops to handle Hollywood/politics/life itself. Please advise.

Peace, Freedom & Love (respectively),

Mekhi Phifer AKA Ted Cruz AKA THE REAL ME UNDERNEATH IT ALL

Are you trying to upload directly to the forums? That usually doesn't work for me.

Try uploading to imgur and copy/pasting the bbcode.

Note: if the image is fucked up or offensive, I didn't help you and will deny everything

• Like 13

most of the shows on earwolf aren't good, like 10% are listenable

See, now, if I were to say that 80% of Earwolf shows are good, I'd be going against Norm going against the norm

• Like 8

jesus is resin

Blaze it

you're my girl, Joe. you're McGurl.

I accidentally just got high on codeine at work.

am I the only one who would like a follow-up to this? I have questions.

• Like 4

This guy is f*ckin nuts!

What is he like a squirrel that likes to have sex with its food

• Like 11