🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 126 - Julie Klausner Again, Our Close Friend

am I the only one who would like a follow-up to this? I have questions.

One time I accidentally got high on cold medicine at work, but it did not contain codeine, and it was no fun.

It's cool for third parties to follow up on other peoples' stories, right?

• Like 6

practically everyone confuses the sizzurp cooler for the water cooler at one point or another i don't see how this is a big deal

• Like 9

You have a syrup cooler at your workplace?! No wonder Americans are so fat

• Like 3

prediction/odds for tomorrow's guest:

• Nicole Byer, again - 4:1
  • Tim Heidecker - 1:9
  • Beck Bennett - 1:11
  • Jerrod Carmichael - 1:2
  • Jerry Seinfeld - 1:99
  • Norm - 1:50
  • John Kasich 3:1

• Like 11

Hayes and Sean mentioned on today's CBB -- Scott kind of referred to them as Klan members?

As Julie Klausner pointed out, Hayes does have "rugged Aryan features," though I don't think that necessarily means that he is pro-Aryans in any way

• Like 5

(Also what did he say about them! I haven't heard CBB yet)

• Like 3

(Also what did he say about them! I haven't heard CBB yet)

Jerrod said that he had just seen a Klan rally earlier, and Scott said "no that was just Hayes, Sean, Joe (Wengert) and I".

• Like 7

garfield the cat must not be an hh fan or my dude would just realize it's new show eve baby

• Like 9

Scott said "no that was just Hayes, Sean, Joe (Wengert) and I".

That'd be a solid HH lineup!

• Like 4

Jerrod said that he had just seen a Klan rally earlier, and Scott said "no that was just Hayes, Sean, Joe (Wengert) and I".

as a blue-eyed white man,

I gotta give it up for Sean, Hayes and Scott. Joe is cool and nice but is he Ayran enough?? can a brother get a Neil Campbell perhaps??

• Like 1

i hope sean was able to get his batman v superman glass

• Like 11

Remember that ep with Pauly Shore?

That was weird, huh?

• Like 10

Weak performance this week ladies and fellas, we're never gonna have a shot winning the Forum Olympics with post counts as low as this.

• Like 7

I had an idea for a Julie Klausner/Julie Kavner joke this week, but couldn't quite make it work.

• Like 5

I had an idea for a Julie Klausner/Julie Kavner joke this week, but couldn't quite make it work.

Klausner? I don't even Kavner!

• Like 9

^ I like this joke a lot. Jack Johnson P.I. you are figuratively on fire this week, with regard to cracking me up.

• Like 6

Remember that ep with Pauly Shore?

That was weird, huh?

My fave parts were when Cody saved the day multiple times and the octave of Sean's voice when he said "the guest was...PROBLEMATIC!"

• Like 3

Sean is no homo, dude's watched the Colin Farrell sex tape so many times he can quote the dialogue. Pauly Shore don't know shit.

• Like 2

Are you trying to upload directly to the forums? That usually doesn't work for me.

Try uploading to imgur and copy/pasting the bbcode.

Note: if the image is fucked up or offensive, I didn't help you and will deny everything

This ship has clearly sailed, but I thank you for your guidance and kindness... in my darkest hour of despair, you shone a (silvr-y) light of hope, and I'll be forever grateful.

And for what it's worth, it was a poster of Mr. Levi "My First Name is Jeans, My Last Name is Weens" Johnston courtesy of his 2009 spread in Playgirl... so, I think this all worked out for the best.

• Like 4