🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 126 - Julie Klausner Again, Our Close Friend

Hayes and Sean speculate as to some other interesting superheroes who could be fighting each other in a movie. Then JULIE KLAUSNER joins the team to redo her celebrated musical episode of the show except not with Dave Matthews this time.

• Like 11

Can't wait to listen! The last time Julie Klausner was on was great, and they had a fantastic pro version selection.

• Like 16

serious question: content-wise, what's the difference between an episode with a july diaz post and one with an agata post?

• Like 10

serious question: content-wise, what's the difference between an episode with a july diaz post and one with an agata post?

When Agata posts, it means the episode is funny and good but when July posts it means the episode is good and funny.

• Like 23

When Agata posts, it means the episode is funny and good but when July posts it means the episode is good and funny.

thank you so much chefszki..

• Like 8

Julie Klausner was a very "difficult person" on this episode in that it was very difficult to not find her delightful.

• Like 12

Way to dress professional for work, Cody. They say dress for the job you want, so I guess Cody wants to be some sort of homeless surf prostitute?

• Like 15

Why Julie Klausner not want her picture taken

Why it get taken anyway

• Like 13

Boys, you've got to start shaving again if you're going to be giving testimonials to Harry's every week. This ep was just an excuse for Sean to show off his chops, right? The boy's got some pipes.

Why Julie Klausner not want her picture taken

Why it get taken anyway

1) she apparently had had a shocker of a day

2) I guess she smartened up for the couch-pics, nothing in studio.

e: savage burns on Scotterman's understanding of Bart Simpson in one of the ads.

• Like 12

Julie Klausner is a delight and I eagerly await having the time to listen to this ep which should be tomorrow and I will post again to give you my thoughts maybe if I have the time. Really screwed up getting a job.Barely ever make PAGE ONE anymore. Did it today though AW YEAH , women CAN do it all.

• Like 17

Clean slate. Let's have a great week on the forums! Remember...

They may take our lives...but they'll never take...OUR FORUMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

• Like 13

1234566.jpg?b64lines=RVZFUllUSElORydTIENPTUlOJyBVUAogTUlMVE9OLg==

Still listening, but I had to get this on the first page. Good ep so far!

Edit: Can a brotha get a hamburger sandwich?!

Queen-E must be a real big fan if she came to LA just for the show. I like how much she enjoyed doing the "bye."

• Like 20

I haven't listened yet, but I looked at the photos and I am SO excited about Sean's big beard! I can't wait to listen to that bad boy, I hope he scrapes it against the microphone.

Does he?

Edit: Actually, don't tell me, I want to be surprised.

• Like 10

I don't care for Obamacare

This drain is clogged with too much hair!

oh my fuckin gosh sean. since when is wayne brady on the show

• Like 15