🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 410 - You Know John Leguizamo

Jerrod Carmichael, star of NBC's The Carmichael Show returns on this week's Comedy Bang! Bang! Jerrod and Scott catch up as they chat about Neighbors 2, the real conversations that The Carmichael Show tackles, and Jerrod's impressive sense of direction. Then, entrepreneur Angel Coliciwo stops by to tell us all about his new Hollywood Celebrity Tour that eliminates the part of the tour that everyone hates. Later, we hear some of the many fictional languages of which Professor of Linguistics Pam Steensma has created.

I went to bed super early after helping a couple friends move today, wake up at 1am, see Wengert, now I don't want to go back to sleep.

• Like 3

Can confirm I am an 85 year old gentleman who has seen more sunsets than he's going to see.

I can't fathom how many creamcheese Digornios Wompler will hate-eat when she hears Scott mistaking Rheardon for having been on with Jerod and Rusty, when it was clearly Wompler.

If only PFT was there to hear that opening catchphrase. Buttsex and Dicks? Face the music Scott, it is That Kind of Show.

There literally cannot be too much of Neil Campbell.

Scott mentioned that he was with Sean and Hayes at Earwolf headquarters, presumably for their quarterly (every 25 episodes) contract renegotiations.

It's almost as if the guests are intentionally goading Scott into bringing back It'ssssss Been.

• Like 7

I instantly started laughing as soon as Wengert started talking he had the Cadence of a Sesame Street character which I enjoyed thoroughly. fantastic episode as well!

• Like 2

Really good episode. Hilarious stuff.

But no Sean and Hayes doing ads

2 stars.

• Like 2

"I'm the sort of guy where my bowels become a real hobgoblin at night."

it is insane how great joe wengert is at throwing weird little turns into his characters

• Like 9

This is the second time Scott and Joe Wengert have gotten in an argument about what to do with frozen cubes of condiments. I freaking love this bizarre universe that is CBB

The conversation about mixing condiments reminded me of this:

• Like 4

"I'm the sort of guy where my bowels become a real hobgoblin at night."

it is insane how great joe wengert is at throwing weird little turns into his characters

That line tickled me to no end. Joe and Neil are a perfect combo because they have a unique gift for coming up with the most delightfully idiotic stuff.

And Jerrod is pretty much the most affable guy in the world and his show is really good.

• Like 3

That line tickled me to no end. Joe and Neil are a perfect combo because they have a unique gift for coming up with the most delightfully idiotic stuff.

And Jerrod is pretty much the most affable guy in the world and his show is really good.

affable af

• Like 4

Wengel and Campbell are always on point so no surprises there, but Jerrod is a lot of fun and I wish he was on earwolf podcasts more often. I think he would make a great Spontaneanation guest. He's one of those guys that if you met you couldn't help but try and be bffs with.

Fearful of classifying the catchphrase submission in the likes of Carlos Mencia joke stealing, but wasn't that catchphrase an old Robert Downey Jr meme?

Joe Wengert is fantastic. Love the nuances that go into creating his story and the universe of his characters. So subtle, and never eager to reveal too much information.

When Scott said "But a few" during that ad, I totally thought he'd throw in a "co" right at the end.

Same.

Maybe it's just me, but for me, there are points where Angel turns into Eddie Pepitone. Every time John Leguizamo's name is spoken, it's the best. Fantastic ep.

• Like 4

"Hot Mayo Clinic" 100% should've been the title.

Stellar characs from Joe and Neil, they were like two great tastes that taste great together (unlike mustard and relish). Scott's reaction to "CUNNY" had me in hysterics.

"We should do more."

Classic. Good stuff.

• Like 3

Stellar characs from Joe and Neil, they were like two great tastes that taste great together (unlike mustard and relish). Scott's reaction to "CUNNY" had me in hysterics.

I may have laughed harder at Cunny than anything during the hot streak.

Sign in to follow this