๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
JulyDiaz

Episode 132.5 - Minisode 132.5

I recently binged Daredevil Season 1 ( I had seen it already ) to brush up on some things I may have forgotten... I have not yet finished season 2 but as soon as I do I'll come back here and give my 2 cents about it in this topic... Can't Wait!

• Like 1

According to the film's IMDb trivia, Roger Moore doesn't like this film at all and regards it as his least favorite on his filmography! He was even further dismayed when the producers claimed to had promised him that he would get "above the title" billing next to Van Damme, but in reality, his name was further down the credits!

Alright, well, since you jerks can't stop talking about it, I decided to FINALLY start watching the Daredevil...Happy now?

ย 

HvzwPah.gif

• Like 3

OMG! I've just started watching "The Quest" ... Is it REALLY trying to ape "Dragon: The Bruce Lee story" with the dramatic "inspirational" music??? There's no need for it yet! HAHA!

ย 

ย 

Oh, well then. My mistake... Looks like the guy who composed the music (Randy Edelman) for The Quest also did "Dragon: The Bruce Lee story" as well as "Dragonheart" A.K.A the songs used in every movie trailer and TV dramatic moment ever.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0006055/

ย 

ย 

Edit: (familiar part is at 1:11 mark, but money's at the 2:26 mark)

ย 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_B3w186vLs

• Like 1

"FRANCE VERSUS BRAZIL!"

ย 

Capoeira? Capoeira. awww yusss.

ย 

ย 

Also Mongolia looks a lot like the iron sheik... which is the opposite problem that they had in "Bloodsport" with an Asian guy playing a middle eastern character, they got a Moroccan guy to play an Asian character.

I kinda passed on The Quest on my recent JCVD marathon because it seemed skippable, but I guess I'll be watching it after all then.

I really want to click these damn Daredevil spoiler boxes so badly, but I am 3 episodes away from the S2 finale.

ย 

ย 

Why must work keep me from doing the things I want to?!

• Like 3

According to the film's IMDb trivia, Roger Moore doesn't like this film at all and regards it as his least favorite on his filmography! He was even further dismayed when the producers claimed to had promised him that he would get "above the title" billing next to Van Damme, but in reality, his name was further down the credits!

ย 

He's got a nerve, after Bullseye, The Curse Of The Pink Panther and Boat Trip

• Like 2

He's got a nerve, after Bullseye, The Curse Of The Pink Panther and Boat Trip

ย 

Speaking of Boat Trip, Moore admitted to doing it strictly for the money and for a free vacation. Guess he doesn't exactly see eye-to-eye with some of the projects he picked after 007!

• Like 1

I just started rewatching this movie and holy shit it really says how crazy this movie is when it appears every piece of furniture is a crappy IKEA item that was shoddily put together and you have gangsters opening fire on children with Tommy guns, all in the first 10 minutes no less.

Exactly how old is JCVD suppose to be in this movie? He had to be somewhere in his mid-30's when making the movie, which would mean a grown-ass man is hanging out in a dark warehouse with children? (And old man JCVD would literally be 100 in the "present day" 90's) Like I could understand if he was, maybe 19-25, and he was old enough to be an "adult," and lead them even though he was young and naive himself, which would explain why he believes whatever some random dude tells him, but JCVD can't really pull off 19, or 25, so he just look like a mentally handicapped man who can fight real good.

ย 

ย 

If he really was "street-smart," he'd know when someone was trying to trick him.

did anyone else connect Chon Li in Blood Sport and Chun Li in Street Fighter?

i thought it was funny that both characters have near-identical names, are both JCVD movies and are street fighters...

thats where the connections end as far as i can figure- just thought it was funny.

• Like 2

i thought it was funny that both characters have near-identical names, are both JCVD movies and are street fighters...

thats where the connections end as far as i can figure- just thought it was funny.

ย 

What about the fact that they both have gloriously beautiful, and deadly, thighs..?

• Like 5

Just started watching The Quest. Damn--that little kid just took that bullet like a boss!

Not to mention that "Chun Li" is how Paul pronounces Chong Li's name for half of this episode.

Anyone else being a bit cautious reading this topic because they haven't watched Season 2 of Daredevil yet?

ย 

Don't worry. I'm trying to make sure I hide anything particularly spoiler-y. I can't say that everyone will do this, but we're trying our best to be respectful. :)

• Like 2

I really want to click these damn Daredevil spoiler boxes so badly, but I am 3 episodes away from the S2 finale.

ย 

ย 

Why must work keep me from doing the things I want to?!

ย 

100% agree. Work is for suckers. My job seems to go out of it's way to make sure I can't watch what I want on company time and then go online and talk about it for hours. When do they expect me to do it? On my own time? Ain't nobody got time for that!

ย 

Corporate America is run by a bunch of damn sadists.

• Like 2

ย 

ย 

100% agree. Work is for suckers. My job seems to go out of it's way to make sure I can't watch what I want on company time and then go online and talk about it for hours. When do they expect me to do it? On my own time? Ain't nobody got time for that!

ย 

Corporate America is run by a bunch of damn sadists.

I have a job that has me working a lot of late Sunday nights. I pretty much have to go into social media blackout and then determine in what order I must watch the various things when I get home, which is often also affected by my MONDAY schedule. I work until 11 this Sunday, so I have both WrestleMania 32 and the Walking Dead season finale to worry about. Fortunately, I don't work Monday, so I'll probably be done with those by about 6 am...

• Like 1

ย 

ย 

What about the fact that they both have gloriously beautiful, and deadly, thighs..?

ย 

that is also important.

• Like 1