🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 132.5 - Minisode 132.5

Mongolia vs Japan!!!

king-hippo-ko-o.gif

It was like he

Five point palm exploding heart technique'd his fat.

• Like 1

ok, this is rough and it will only look the way its supposed to on a pc/laptop screen (no idea how to make it responsive) but if you're looking for a way to fill 2 minutes before the ep drops why not try the How Did This Get Made Memory Game:

http://hdtgmiq.com/memorygame/

(if ye have issues with it let me know and ill "try" to fix them)

• Like 10

ok, this is rough and it will only look the way its supposed to on a pc/laptop screen (no idea how to make it responsive) but if you're looking for a way to fill 2 minutes before the ep drops why not try the How Did This Get Made Memory Game:

My only issue is how fucking wonderful this is. 10/10

• Like 6

Best I've done so far is 58 clicks. I can beat this. Just one more time. Yes, just one more time...

• Like 7

Best I've done so far is 58 clicks. I can beat this. Just one more time. Yes, just one more time...

I actually got worse the longer I played it. I got 50 clicks on my first try, but after a few more attempts, I was at, like, 80-something because I kept getting confused with where shit was in previous games.

Thanks for the time-killer, firsttime! It was fun :)

• Like 5

Looking forward to The Quest.

Roger Moore had a great line about it when he was still filming ( I think the interview was with Graham Norton)

The host asked Sir Rog whether there was filming issues because JCVD height issue.

"Because he's much shorter than you isn't he?"

"Yes, but it's okay... he jumps up and down a lot"

OMG! This is brilliant! I love memory, even though I suck hard at playing it. Like baseball, basketball, and videogames.

I would also like to make a point that The guy they got to play Matt Murdock in Dare Devil has a very soothing voice. I could listen to him speak all day.

• Like 2

OK y'all, I was 1/3 of the way through this (you know when they actually reveal some point to the movie) and I thought, "What about the matrix??"

The Jean Claude Van Damme Review Matrix (JCVD-RM)

1.Who is he? Frank Dux Christopher Dubois, American martial arts expert

2.Which family member/friend must be avenged? Siam's fighter, you know, the fighter you barely remember from minute 24.

3.Does he take his shirt off? Not as much as Quest

4.Does he have sex with a C-List actress? NO!

5.Is there a tournament? Yes, secret tournament for a golden dragon.

6.Is training needed for this tournament? No...he's already awesome

7.Does he do the splits in training or in the tournament? NO!

8.Does he punch someone in the balls? NO!

9.Does he do a series of flying or 360 kicks? NO!

10.Is his enemy unbeatable? KHAN!!!!!! (Mongolia)

11.Does he overcome an injury or other hindrance? Nope

12.Does he win? You know it!

I would also like to make a point that The guy they got to play Matt Murdock in Dare Devil has a very soothing voice. I could listen to him speak all day.

Maybe Netflix should consider doing some Daredevil ASMR? It could be twenty-five minutes of Charlie Cox whispering in your ear about justice and protecting Hell's Kitchen.

• Like 2

Maybe Netflix should consider doing some Daredevil ASMR? It could be twenty-five minutes of Charlie Cox whispering in your ear about justice and protecting Hell's Kitchen.

Oh, man. Not if it's just right into a microphone. Close up whispering or speaking softly is too much for me.

• Like 1

Wasn't sure where to leave this bit of news. So... I guess like teen witch? They're making (or made???) a movie called "Man-witch" about a male witch played by Jim Parsons??

That title just makes me kind of hungry honestly.

http://io9.gizmodo.c...itch-1768304396

Ugh. I kind of wish Jim Parsons would go away forever.

• Like 2