🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 127 — UNTITLED CLEMENTS-DAVENPORT PROJECT, Pt. 1

only if I can add queefing to that sweet lineup

YAS QWEEF!

• Like 17

You guys I ordered this new candle holder and it looks like you can fill it with water and there's this long hose you can attach to it.

Can candle get you lit?

• Like 6

Did the candle come with it? If so, you should cut it in half and see if someone hid a bag of weed in there.

• Like 5

Guys I asked for beard sounds last week and this week they did so much beard sounds. It's just the latest piece of evidence to support my theory, which is that Sean and Hayes love me, and do this podcast in order to try and give me what I want and make me happy. It's a lot of power for me to have, but they are right to feel that way.

What should I ask for next?

I got it. Next week, if you want to prove that you love me, I want to hear Hayes do a big giggle, and I want Sean to do a funny tone of voice where he knows he just said something bad but he isn't sorry and in fact he is actually very pleased with himself. If both of those things happen, it will be irrefutable proof that I'm right.

• Like 13

I had no idea hayes was a big baseball dorkus. I have a cabinet of useless shit at work and approximately one quarter of it is the bible for big baseball dorkuses. I knew it'd come in handy some day

• Like 8

Did the candle come with it? If so, you should cut it in half and see if someone hid a bag of weed in there.

Well it was empty and the candle was NOT dabbable.

Whatamess.

• Like 4

Just to makes sure I don't go a gd week w/o a Toledo reference, Billy Bean was a Toledo Mudhen before he became Brad Putt.

• Like 5

I'm glad to know that Sean uses snack tongs as well. They are indispensable to me. Earwolf should make some HH branded snack tongs "Sean's Snack Tongs" $9.99.

• Like 8

but for really tho, Brett has been being very good for sure. Scripps lucked out with this scrappy crew of engineers. Ep was so hot, just one long perpetual smile

• Like 9

Randy Johnson reminds me of Ken Griffey, Jr. But I can't remember what they could possibly have in common with each other....... Hmmmmmmmmmmm......

• Like 8

I'm amazed by Dustin Marshall's incompetence. He couldn't get a podcast out on time if his life depended on it.

• Like 5

BcDICA6.png

IYW2mNf.png

It's about time somebody took a stand on this.

Okay though his right arm is definitely out of frame and could certainly be holding a selfie stick or (if his arm is freakishly long) a phone.

• Like 6

Where the fuck is the Doughboys episode. Guys, I need my dough.

I noticed Doughboys being talked about here a lot, so I started listening to it. I'm on episode 20, Starbucks. Great show.

Congratulations on the pro version piemanpie24! Hopefully I'll get there someday, I'll just stick with the amateur version of the podcast for now.

• Like 8

Wow pieman's on Doughboys this week... And he's getting paid. That proversion works wonders.

• Like 5

Hi Everyone. It's me thejjar from the Hollywood Handbook forums. I'm here to discuss a serious issue. There has been a lot of discussion about a certain podcast that is irrelevant to Hollywood Handbook. Let me paint a picture that the people who are fans of said podcast will get through their thick lard infested skulls. So let's say you're on this forum for great cheeseburgers. And you know full well that the inventor of cheeseburgers frequents this forum. But then you start talking about how hot dogs are actually great and that's all you talk about on there. Is that a cool thing to do?

Thank you. I hope I have made myself clear

• Like 18

Gimme dat Dough

• Like 5

Hi Everyone. It's me thejjar from the Hollywood Handbook forums. I'm here to discuss a serious issue. There has been a lot of discussion about a certain podcast that is irrelevant to Hollywood Handbook. Let me paint a picture that the people who are fans of said podcast will get through their thick lard infested skulls. So let's say you're on this forum for great cheeseburgers. And you know full well that the inventor of cheeseburgers frequents this forum. But then you start talking about how hot dogs are actually great and that's all you talk about on there. Is that a cool thing to do?

Thank you. I hope I have made myself clear

but we LOVE cheeseburgers, and we also think hot dogs are great. So maybe the inventor of cheeseburgers peruses the forum, and, taking note of our enthusiasm for hot dogs, comes up with the idea to put hot dogs on a cheeseburger, or make one of those long hamburger tubes like they have at 7-11.

• Like 13