🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 127 — UNTITLED CLEMENTS-DAVENPORT PROJECT, Pt. 1

Story Forumla:

If, then, therefore, how, why, let's go, hang on, back it up, uh oh, not again, here we go, that's because, now we really doin' it, the end.

• Like 14

So sorry to hear what happened to Sean. I bet it was those SCUMBAGs at TMZ who took that picture of him in his hospital gown where he accidentally showed his bottom to them. Do they not get he was in the hospital due to a personal trauma?! Where is the decency...

PS: Love you guys, but I'm still waiting on apology for saying Macklemore and Ryan Lewis could fight. Seriously, these guys are the saviors of rapper music and it not funny to pretend that bad things happen to them.

• Like 3

I think Sean and Hayes should have this guy on:

[media='']

[/media]

lol he friggin owned that lady. And I love the throwback "selfie" intro/outro, just like Richard Pryor used to do when he was introducing his material: "these are some jokes based on my experiences and perspective, observations, etc. enjoy and be sure to subscribe!"

that freakin helicopter bit.... man this dude mixin it up with s&h would be EPIC

• Like 14

great ep. good ads. nice doggy.

my favorite part was where sean (or maybe it was hayes, idr) made a joke and everyone loffed. brett was cool, too.

• Like 9

I still can't believe I got the Pro Version. I almost forgot to take a rip off of my huge awesome bong when I heard it.

#GettingLit

• Like 16

I think Sean and Hayes should have this guy on:

[media='']

[/media]

lol he friggin owned that lady. And I love the throwback "selfie" intro/outro, just like Richard Pryor used to do when he was introducing his material: "these are some jokes based on my experiences and perspective, observations, etc. enjoy and be sure to subscribe!"

that freakin helicopter bit.... man this dude mixin it up with s&h would be EPIC

Savage AF

• Like 6

Great episode. The Lincoln Lawyer twist was a perfect example of a mid-2nd act turn in screenwriting, thank you Hayes and Sean.

Roman Sounds (Howl Exclusive) coming when?

• Like 9

I still can't believe I got the Pro Version. I almost forgot to take a rip off of my huge awesome bong when I heard it.

#GettingLit

oh, i didn't realize i started a pro-version tradition

• Like 10

oh, i didn't realize i started a pro-version tradition

You did. This is a historic moment, the birth of a new holiday.

• Like 9

that beard sound is really upping my horniness levels and I would like to request some pushback on that please. :P

• Like 11

Ladies and gentlemen, can we agree that weed, dicks, and poop are all equally funny?

Also, congrats, pieman! I'm going to do my last* dab in your honor.

*until I make more tomorrow

• Like 11

Ladies and gentlemen, can we agree that weed, dicks, and poop are all equally funny?

only if I can add queefing to that sweet lineup

• Like 9

omg TELL ME i'm not the only one sick of this politic race

donald trump more like dolan pls lol my fellow e-geeks will get that one ;)

• Like 12

what is this, Weirdo Twitters?!

• Like 6

a little birdie told me i should be feeling the bern

• Like 19

a little birdie told me i should be feeling the bern

stop calling your herpes a "little birdie" and just get some medication, man.

#dukakis16

• Like 6

i was referring to an incident this week where a bird talked to bernie at his big speech, jack. i havent named the disease i have but my doctors call it "terminal" and "medically untreatable"

• Like 20

Scoop Troop, this is why we eat breakfast for.

BREAKFAST LUNCH N DINNER

• Like 12