🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 127 — UNTITLED CLEMENTS-DAVENPORT PROJECT, Pt. 1

SteveH, I am not happy about this analogy! HH is perfect and whatever you are describing sounds disgusting!

#KeepYourHotdogOutofHollywoodHandbook

• Like 14

The only hamburgers or hot dogs i wanna hear about are followed by "sandwich" or "go to bathroom" respectively.

#MakeTheForumsGreatAgain

• Like 15

If Sean and Hayes want to keep my attention they'll make a tournament comparing major corporations with arbitrary rules that they can change at any moment.

• Like 16

Okay, I will finally comment this week. As our forum is under some turmoil right now, I feel the need to share my opinion. I really liked this episode of Hollywood Handbook! It was really funny, and I liked Sean and Hayes and Brett and Roman!

• Like 16

Pieman, Congrats on the proversion, and thanks for the twitter love. Keep it crispy! (That's a reference to the podcast You Made it Weird with Pete Holmes. Anyone listen to that new episode with the football guy?)

• Like 6

Pieman, Congrats on the proversion, and thanks for the twitter love. Keep it crispy! (That's a reference to the podcast You Made it Weird with Pete Holmes. Anyone listen to that new episode with the football guy?)

i downloaded it and remembered how much i hate pete holmes. i can usually hate-listen to 40 minutes of any given episode of that show, but Aaron Rodgers talking seems like paint drying so i avoided listening.

• Like 1

roman sklar is the huttest dog that's ever lived. look at his little fat rolls and his trade empire on the desert planet tattooine

• Like 12

I don't eat meat, should I quit forum?

Naw, pretty sure the forum is just made up of weed and fruits.

• Like 7

I wish we could go back to when we didn't talk about podcasts in this podcast forum.... This may seem like a joke but it's not. I hate jokes.

• Like 14

I wish we could go back to when we didn't talk about podcasts in this podcast forum.... This may seem like a joke but it's not. I hate jokes.

i can confirm this, i once told chanson my best joke about how male men are better than females and he got mad.

• Like 9

Who did he have on? Ronaldo? Messi? Beckham? Pele?!?

• Like 3

i can confirm this, i once told chanson my best joke about how male men are better than females and he got mad.

In fairness I thought you were saying mailmen and you know how I feel about the US Postal Service.

• Like 10

In fairness I thought you were saying mailmen and you know how I feel about the US Postal Service.

When it comes to US Postal Service jokes, it's all about the delivery.

• Like 11

Y11kjlI.jpg

i gotchu honlads

People laugh when I say "u gotta steep your dogs" then i show them this pic and it just shuts them up

• Like 16

I don't like Hollywood Handbook.

(If it is not April 1st in your timezone disregard this post).

• Like 10

(If it is not April 1st in your timezone disregard this post).

I think april fools should be like leap year. if it only happened every 4 years people would probably forget about it and jokes would be more good.

plus it sure would make election years memorable.

• Like 12