🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 127 — UNTITLED CLEMENTS-DAVENPORT PROJECT, Pt. 1

maybe make the vice president in charge of whether its april fools this year or not, but they can only do a max of 2 per term, and they can only tell people whether it will be or not in person NOT ON TV one week in advance. that gives them something to feel important about and it would spread more organically

• Like 16

I'm so sick of the hallmarkization of April Fools Day. I remember back in the day when it was just me, and my friends and family pulling harmless little panks on each other. Now we've got these month long april foolstivals and you can't even step into the streets without almost getting trampled by a parade. Don't even get me started on the multinational corporations making a gosh darn fool of me every time I check the internet, i never know what's real and what's fake anymore and it makes me sick. I hope when President Trump is making America great again he spends a little time bringing April Fools Day back to its humble Christian roots.

• Like 23

maybe make the vice president in charge of whether its april fools this year or not, but they can only do a max of 2 per term, and they can only tell people whether it will be or not in person NOT ON TV one week in advance. that gives them something to feel important about and it would spread more organically

This shit right here is why I'm voting Greggy 2016!

• Like 11

Hi Everyone. It's me thejjar from the Hollywood Handbook forums. I'm here to discuss a serious issue. There has been a lot of discussion about a certain podcast that is irrelevant to Hollywood Handbook. Let me paint a picture that the people who are fans of said podcast will get through their thick lard infested skulls. So let's say you're on this forum for great cheeseburgers. And you know full well that the inventor of cheeseburgers frequents this forum. But then you start talking about how hot dogs are actually great and that's all you talk about on there. Is that a cool thing to do?

Thank you. I hope I have made myself clear

Did anybody else get turned on reading this or have I just had too much wine tonight?

• Like 17

Wouldn't it be funny if for April Fools, you, the forums poster reading this, actually made their posts good? The rest of us would be like whaaaaaaa!?

• Like 24

Did anybody else get turned on reading this or have I just had too much wine tonight?

You should get checked for blood alcohol poisoning.

• Like 11

I'm glad someone has finally realized what I was really going for with my whole forum persona.

• Like 13

Y11kjlI.jpg

i gotchu honlads

this post troubled me all afternoon

I forgot about it and it's been troubling me all morning

• Like 9

You should get checked for blood alcohol poisoning.

I'm just saying the picture that thejjar uses for his avatar is of himself. It's not a joke picture he found of a guy who unclogs toilets with his hands and is suspected to be the Gilgo Beach Killer.

• Like 13

Was it the mention of, "thick lard infested skulls," that gets me going too.

• Like 15

Was it the mention of, "thick lard infested skulls," that gets me going too.

Had me at thick

• Like 8

I think it would be funny if for April Fools they released an extra episode of the podcast Hollywood Handbook

• Like 9

I'm trying to think of a funny good good but I'm coming up dry I'll come back to you guys on April 2nd

• Like 5

I'm trying to think of a funny good good but I'm coming up dry I'll come back to you guys on April 2nd

You had me at "coming up dry".

• Like 11

Hey guys. this isn't an April Fools joke I SWEAR!

I've recently been writing for my local e-newspaper and have been churning out some interesting articles. I hope that you all can spare the time to check it out.

Recently, Dave Matthews came to visit our town, so I was able to get a good piece out about that. There is a ton of stuff soon to come on this website, so I'd advise you guys to bookmark it and check in from time to time and maybe see what's going on.

thepinecrestgazette.blogspot.com

Gmcbgpa.gif

• Like 14

Get in line, sister, he's mine!

• Like 11

I'm sorry, I get very territorial.

• Like 12

Hi Everyone. It's me thejjar from the Hollywood Handbook forums. I'm here to discuss a serious issue. There has been a lot of discussion about a certain podcast that is irrelevant to Hollywood Handbook. Let me paint a picture that the people who are fans of said podcast will get through their thick lard infested skulls. So let's say you're on this forum for great cheeseburgers. And you know full well that the inventor of cheeseburgers frequents this forum. But then you start talking about how hot dogs are actually great and that's all you talk about on there. Is that a cool thing to do?

Thank you. I hope I have made myself clear

Hey Jjar, WENDY'S SPICY CHICKEN IS NOT A HAMBURGER YOU MORON!

Sorry I might have missed some of what you were saying. I'm a little distracted by the goings on in this Totally Laime chat-group I'm a part of. (That's not a reference.)

Also, Croworld.

Love, Pete Super aka souprman. (I'm the guy who Sean complimented for my "nice try" on the last call-in show. Thanks again Sean!)

ps- Chanson, SEATTLE MARINERS. Chanson don't ignore this, the connection is the Mariners, your local baseball team. Chanson seriously, don't do this please. Mariners dude, freaking Mariners. C'mon man.

• Like 13

ps- Chanson, SEATTLE MARINERS. Chanson don't ignore this, the connection is the Mariners, your local baseball team. Chanson seriously, don't do this please. Mariners dude, freaking Mariners. C'mon man.

I'm not familiar.

• Like 10

I'm sorry, I get very territorial.

no surprise, typical terrier...

• Like 6